OM freakin G

denebbers
on 10/20/11 12:17 am - Townsend, MA
VSG on 10/13/11 with
Exactly a week today I was being rolled into the OR room groovie as can be..and I weighed 257.8 lbs. I was so afraid to get on the scale today, for fear of not loosing anymore weight .

I couldnt believe my eyes today when I finally built the courage to step on the scale ... so I weighed myself three times to make sure I was reading correctly ----- 241.8 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is 16 freakin lbs in one week!!! IDK if this is healthy hahah but it sure is crazy :)

can't complain..

susanraywilliams
on 10/20/11 12:31 am
YEAH! It feels good though, don't it.

"Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it." William Duran

NIQAABI
on 10/20/11 1:32 am
CONGRATS...KEEP ON MOVIN

George B.
on 10/20/11 1:46 am - Miami, FL
Amazing progress.
My first week I lost 13 pounds.
You're doing GREAT!

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/11 1:48 am
HECK HECK HECK YEAH!!! You go Girl!!!!! Thats awesome!!!!!!

AMGent
on 10/20/11 2:39 am

yeah, thats about what i lost, its INCREDIBLY motivating isnt it?
Keep up the good work!!

oh and Congratulations

LOVING life as a LOSER!! 

Awesomassager
on 10/20/11 3:38 am - KY
Awesome job keep up the good work... I hope to be as sucessful as you
sourcherriex
on 10/20/11 3:42 am - CA
 Woooohooo! I had surgery the same day and I also have lost 16 lbs since then! We're twins, haha!
 ~Marisa~

bklyncat58
on 10/20/11 5:46 am - NJ
I'm the same started at 258 went to the dr. last night weighed 247. went walking in the mall stepped on a scale for fun and it was 243 my highest weight at the dr. was 272 so where on our way down
changeiscomingsoon
on 10/20/11 12:12 pm
I am so happy for you and remember EXACTLY that very same feeling and my mouth dropping open. I don't lose that amount of weight now at the time but I STILL  weigh myself 3 times EVERY TIME  I step on the scale...the best 2/3 wins:) hahaha:).
Keep on Sleevin!!!

Most Active