October: Breast Cancer Awareness Month

StepN2ANewLife
on 10/23/11 1:47 pm - AR
         BREAST CANCER AWARENESS!!! SAVE THE TA-TAS!! 

I don't know how important this subject is to you all, but I think it's pertinent that we all remember those who are currently suffering with breast cancer, has passed on from it's harmful effects, or is a SURVIVOR! Many of us go about our daily lives without a care in the world, and we seem to take small things for granted. Well, I wanted to represent and show my support all those affected by this awful disease, be it a family member or someone personally suffering. May God Bless You All!!

Photobucket

4 1/2 Months Out!!! Starting Weight was 377, Current Weight 287!! My God!!

*Never Let a Dark Past, Cloud a Bright Future*

http://free2bme4eternity.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel: XxFemTationxX
janielynne
on 10/23/11 2:08 pm
Thanks for this post.  I have been performing mammograms for over 20 years. I also have 3 women in my family that have had breast cancer.  i can not stress enough, the importance of Self breast exam and mammography....Ladies pls get your mammograms !!! Baselines  at the age of 35-40....and yearly after age 40 !!!!  Thank that when you get tested you are giving yourself and your family a wonderful gift.....The gift of your life....And remember that breast cancer is VERY treatable when you get tested......ALSO  wear your save the ta-ta shirts with pride !!! 

StepN2ANewLife
on 10/23/11 2:22 pm - AR
 You're absolutely right!!! So many people seem to write this off, but it's very SERIOUS!!! 

*Never Let a Dark Past, Cloud a Bright Future*

http://free2bme4eternity.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel: XxFemTationxX
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/11 9:24 pm - Castle Rock, CO
Great of you to post.. I dont hv much to add but just sending love & complete support for all the awareness missions!
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/11 10:03 pm - Joliet, IL
Thank you, 2 years out and still in treatment and doing g-r-e-a-t !
Most Active