My Very First NSV

Marriott L.
on 11/2/11 12:30 am - San Diego, CA
Roller coasters have been the bane of my existence for the last 10+ years. And since we've been stationed here in VA for the past 4 years we went to Busch Gardens Hallowscream...but this was the FIRST time in a long time I was able to ride in a roller coaster and I almost cried..well..after being scared sh**less ha ha ha

Not only did I fit..I fit with room to SPARE...I click myself in..noone has to force it in place and I had wiggle room!

How friggin awesome is that. I am patting myself on the back and am SO proud of my journey so far!

(I'm not gonna post the picture bc I look scared stupid lol

Surgery Date: Jan 26th, 2011           Sleever for Life! HA

Crunchy As Can Be
on 11/2/11 12:35 am - NY
What a great Halloween treat!
 ~~Emily~~

BriarRose
on 11/2/11 12:41 am
Wonderful !!!! The other thing I LOVE about amusement parks is how I can go through the turnstyles with out "turning" !!!

Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
alibri2
on 11/2/11 1:06 am
 I can not wait for that same thing!!!  It is so embarrassing to have to be pushed on to get the seat to fit, or to sit the "wide riders" rows.  I normally just skip the roller coasters, but I hope next year at Busch Gardens, I too will fit!!! CONGRATS!!!!
Waning Woman
on 11/2/11 2:45 am - TX
that's a great NSV. I can't wait to go to Six Flags with my family this winter for Holiday in the Park
    Follow my journey at http://waningwoman.com/
Happy Camper
on 11/2/11 3:51 am
 I had the same thing at the Harry Potter roller coaster at Universal.  I realized the seatbelt wouldn't fit so I quickly jumped out then waited for my family crying the whole time.  That was last January and the start of my big decision to revise from Lapland to sleeve. I can't wait to not have to worry about seatbelts.  Also can't wait for airplane seats to not seem so small.  Way to go!!!!!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 42 views