Thought the LSU Alabama game was going to kill me one way or another

Jasonm11
on 11/6/11 4:47 am

While watching that nerve racking display of defensive powerhouses last night, I was so stirred I kept snacking and grazing and when I finally realized it, I had destroyed my caloric intake for the day....luckily LSU pulled off the win so I could care less lol....

That being said, I stepped on the Wii this morning and lost 2 pounds from Friday night.....so apparently something in there last night broke a stall....we'll see if it will hold through the week lol....

HW(2-19-11) - 375    SW(3-9-11) - 362.5    CW - 204    GW - 220
Reached 100 pounds lost from highest weight at 3.5 months post-op!!!
Reached 100 pounds lost since surgery weight at 4.75 months post-op!!!
Lisa D.
on 11/6/11 4:55 am - New Orleans, LA
I think that the calorie burn of the game last night was around 5000 cal.  I know that restarting a stopped heart is 300 calories alone.  Jumping up and down and screaming burns 400 cal per episode.  Missed Alabama fieldgoals count for 500 calories (see previous cal count.  400 for jumping and 100 for going na na na na na ) each.  Gumbo no rice is mighty fine and on plan.  LSU #1!  Hello to all Tiger fans!!
I am not big boned!  Bones don't jiggle!         

Jasonm11
on 11/6/11 5:19 am
Maybe that was it...my heart racing and starting and stopping so much(multiple times at each missed field goal)that I burned off all the crud I ate lol....
felicity2u
on 11/6/11 6:39 am - LA
I hear ya Jason! I'm an LSU Alumni and thought I was not going to make it through that game.  I burned off my calories by pacing the last quarter of the game, lol! It made my night just seeing all those depressed frat boys in the stand when they realized they had lost! Geaux Tigers!

If you fear nothing, then you love nothing. If you love nothing, what joy can there be in life?
                       VSG-3/3/2011 HW-308 SW-298 CW-152 GW-160
                                                156LBS. LOST

(deactivated member)
on 11/6/11 11:18 pm
First LSU party since surgery.  I made a huge pot of Gumbo.  if you are from south Louisiana you know we can't do anything small.  Anyway, I managed to stay out of the kitchen once all the appetizers were out.  the difficulty came when HOT french bread was brought over.  Bread baking is one of my favoirte smells.   Gumbo without rice was a bit different, like a thick soup. all in all it was a success, the party and of course the LSU victory. The scale was even nice to me this morning.

Good luck to all the TIGER fans this week,

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 59 views