Skin care products?

Soosy
on 11/6/11 1:10 pm - TX
Any ideas on some products to help with my belly and arm skin as it gets loose and flabby?

I can tell when im losing inches b/c my skin itches for a couple days then it won't itch for a couple days... I have Aveeno bath/shower oil for sensitive skin and lotions for additional moisture... But I want something to help firm my skin and help the stretch marks...
~Susan
http://samesoosy.blogspot.com
VSG: September 13, 2011   HW:285    SW:253

(deactivated member)
on 11/6/11 1:24 pm
Sorry hon, but other than nice moisturizers.. nothing is going to really firm the skin or fade the stretchmarks. Time helps a little (a couple years at steady weight... but I was there once for 5 years, and nothing, NOTHING I used made a bit of diff. Keeping good lotion on it makes it look more hydrated, that's about it.. it's damaged stretched skin. Even lasers aren't great for fading stretch marks that are already silvery..
wls2011
on 11/6/11 11:05 pm - Ballston Lake, NY
 It's true that nothing I've heard of or read about gets rid of stretch marks entirely but there are much improved formulas on the market now...

I found a skin cream product on amazon that had good reviews and it really does work...It has significantly lightened and thinned out my stretch marks....it's expensive and you have to be religious with it, but I found it so worth it...it's called Urban Skintrition. I wish I had taken before pics of my stretch marks, but didn't, they were extremely noticeable, now they aren't....I've been using it for several months 1-2 x daily......I tell everyone I can, because I wasted so much money on things that did not work...

As far as tightening goes, any cream would be a temporary effect....weight training is your best bet to improve the look...

I also religiously skin brush before every shower, and use exfoliating body wash....even if you don't see results from the brushing, you will feel results, because your skin will be incredibly soft.

Alain Polynice Arm Lift & Revision BL 4/15/15

Alain Polynice Hernia Repair, Revision TT, Lipo Flanks 5/28/14

Dr. Lee Gallbladder Removal 5/28/14

Francisco Sauceda  TT & BL  6/3/13

Mitchell Roslin VSG 5/12/11

Most Active