Mushie/Puree foods need help :)

A_NewFuture
on 11/10/11 1:01 pm - Saginaw, MI
 Ok I just got upgraded to mushie or puree foods and was wondering if there are any good recipes that people have used to get through the puree foods. I don't want to be eating just mashed potatoes, carrots, oatmeal and applesauce so if anyone has any good recipes they are willing to share please share away and thank you

God Bless

RAQUEL

With Gods help I am going to beat this!  

prplady
on 11/10/11 1:33 pm - Canada
the world according to eggface .. google it she has many many recipes

also

vsggoodlife.com

HW 270  SW 226 CW 175.8 GW 150

A_NewFuture
on 11/10/11 1:39 pm - Saginaw, MI
 Thank you prplady :)

A_NewFuture
on 11/10/11 1:51 pm - Saginaw, MI
 I have them bookmarked :)

Marcia B.
on 11/10/11 2:19 pm - CA
If you think about it you can puree anything :) I use to puree whatever I made my family for dinner my favorite was baked chicken breast, and broccoli tops (no stalks) and chicken broth till it was easay to eat.  Loved it.  :)
Philippians 4:13 -  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Awesomassager
on 11/10/11 10:55 pm - KY
I love refried beans, little cheese, and salsa.. that is my mini taco...
ETXGrit
on 11/10/11 11:32 pm - TX
I loved shaved turkey.  I have been shave it real fine at the deli and then I go home and chopped it some more.  I also love black beans with rotel that I put in the food processor (black bean dip).

slimpickins5280
on 11/10/11 11:49 pm - CO
You're back! Looks like you are feeling better too.

I've been doing mushies for about a week and here are somethings I've eaten.

*Chili (Wendy's, at home - yummy goodness)
*Scrambled Eggs (not for everyone, but I love them)
*Cheese (I'm a sharp cheddar woman - none of that fat free crap for me. But I do count them in my daily calorie intake)
*Canned meats (I've tried tuna and salmon - yum!)
*Any meat I can make really soft (I made a roast for my family and mashed some of the meat into a little mashed taters and added some warmed beef broth - OMG! Heaven!)
*Natural Peanut Butter (I found these crispy flatbread thingys, they literally melt on my tongue, and I put a little peanut butter on half of one. Good stuff.

Just make sure to chew, chew, chew everything, especially anything with meats, whole beans, etc.

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

A_NewFuture
on 11/11/11 2:35 am - Saginaw, MI
 Yeah Slim I'm back been in and out of the hospital though one thing after the other but I am still moving along just very slow. I finally get to put something in my mouth that isn't liquid and find out I LOST MY TASTE! I have no tastebuds! Did that happen to you? Literally nothing tastes good to me right now and everytime I eat something OMG the pain in my tummy although eventually it goes away but still! I am having one issue after another and yet I read how everyone is having the time of their life! But NOT ME  Thanks for posting tried adding you as a friend but says you are private but I do thank you for answering and reading. 

GOD BLESS

RAQUEL

A_NewFuture
on 11/11/11 2:35 am - Saginaw, MI
 thanks everyone for posting and all your help!

GOD BLESS

RAQUEL

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 42 views