Just Checking In! 4 weeks out.

DaBigKahuna
on 11/20/11 9:20 am
I haven't been around too much. Back to work and trying to get back to the "The New Normal"

Tomorrow I'll be 4 weeks out. I started at 361 and now I'm at 325 so that what, a little over 35?
I'll have to check to see what my surgery weight was.

I did have a stall for about a week around the 2-3 week mark. I'm a daily weigher so I keep track. 

Haven't been doing real well with excercise and that's going to be one of my focuses for the coming weeks.  I signed up for a personal trainer so I don't want to waste that money.

The other struggle I'm having is getting enough liquids in but I'm hitting all my protein.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

LaToya S.
on 11/20/11 10:40 am - Edwardsville, IL
You are doing an excellent job so far! Keep up the good work and hope you are able to find an exercise routine soon.

LaToya
www.youtube.com/user/lmscrogg

Twitter: @ScrogginsFamily  

DaBigKahuna
on 11/20/11 12:25 pm
DaBigKahuna
on 11/20/11 12:26 pm
 Thanks LaToya

ACASHMAMA
on 11/20/11 11:45 am
Hi Kahuna!!

You and I not only have the same surgery date but we also started at almost the same weight and weigh the same today! Funny, we are like sleeve twins LOL. Glad to hear that your doing good

-jodie
DaBigKahuna
on 11/20/11 12:25 pm
 Thanks Jodie... Let's rock that sleeve!

Ann G.
on 11/20/11 11:51 am
Keep up the great work!! It gets easier to exercise and get liquids every day.
God bless,
Ann 

DaBigKahuna
on 11/20/11 12:27 pm
 Thank you Ann

ETXGrit
on 11/21/11 12:52 am - TX
Hey you!! Congrats on your sleeve and your weight loss.  You and I share the same surgery date.  I started out at 338 and have lost a total of 35 pounds.  I'm on mushies.  This is my last week.  I start solids on 11/28 and can start excersing!! YAY me!!

I wish you continued success with maximum weight loss, great health and energy to exercrise!! May you continue to be blessed abundantly and exceedingly well.

Kindest Regards,
ETXGRITS!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 49 views