3 1/2 yrs out!! still at lowest weight :)

swaps
on 11/20/11 12:07 pm - Ben Lomond, CA
Just wanted to post that i am 3 1/2 yrs out and i have kept off the 85 ibs i lost :) i also just had a baby (he is 3 mos old) and returned to my goal wt right after birth! VSG changed my life, i am no longer ruled by food!! Hope all of you are well!
acbbrown
on 11/20/11 12:08 pm - Granada Hills, CA
Congrats on the maintenance and the baby! Amazing job!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

(deactivated member)
on 11/20/11 12:12 pm
Thank you so very much for posting this!  I am 2 1/2 years out and feel the same way.  However, it is still very reassuring to read posts from people who are even further out then I am and to hear that all is still going well.  Congratulations in recovering from obesity. 
kaydemo
on 11/20/11 12:14 pm - TX
Thats super encouraging! Congratulations on a job well done!
BriarRose
on 11/20/11 12:47 pm
Oh so encouraging !
Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
Amy D.
on 11/20/11 3:58 pm
Thank you for your post!!  I have been married for almost 3 yrs this Feb and have never gotten pregnant!  I am so hoping after I loose my weight & I'm more healthy, it will be easier to conceive!!  Hopefully this time next year, we'll start trying again!!  Thanks again for your post, gives me plenty of hope for the future!!    Congrats on your loss and maintenance!!

VSG 11-8-11      HW 327       SW 255   Mo.1-25 lbs  loss  " I think that everything happens to me for a reason. The hard times that I go through build character, making me a much stronger person.?
hsmamato7
on 11/20/11 7:32 pm - DE
Thanks for posting. I love to read about people's success in the real world. it is such an encouragement to me. I am scheduled forVSG on 12/7.
Chris S

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 11/20/11 8:25 pm
VSG on 10/09/12
Congrats!! Great to read this for those of us who are just starting our journey. Just want to say though that it isn't the VSG that changed your life. YOU changed your life. VSG was just one of the tools in your tool box to help you change your life. Keep up the empowerment you now have over food. I hope to be where you are soon!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

MS.LISA
on 11/21/11 6:34 am - Salem, OR
Hi there,
Congrats on your new baby and your weight!!
I am a year out and I am just wondering, how is your restriction now? Do you still stay on your diet or do you eat what ever you want?
I am so very curious about how much the restriction stays and how easy it is to stay at your goal so I would love to hear from you.
I dont diet I just eat very little of what ever we are eating, and I am doing quite well this way.
I would love to hear from you!
Thanks,Lisa

Most Active