NEED suggestions for bariatric recipes books?

bathoria
on 12/6/11 1:55 pm - San Antonio, TX
  I am looking to add to my book's wishlist in mazon bariatric recipe books :) Any suggestions?

(deactivated member)
on 12/6/11 2:47 pm

Eating Well After Weightloss Surgery

Weightloss Surgery Cookbook for Dummies (make sure it's the cook book)

I was recommended the first one by someone I trust. You can look inside both of them on Amazon. I was looking on Amazon today. There are quite a few to view. One book had something made with bread or some huge source of carbs on the front. When I looked inside, I didn't like that one. It seemed not to watch carbs too much. Wasn't for me. I'm going to order the 2 mentioned above and 1 more but I can't remember the name. If you find anything good, let me know!!
bathoria
on 12/6/11 2:56 pm - San Antonio, TX
On December 6, 2011 at 10:47 PM Pacific Time, shwag5150 wrote:

Eating Well After Weightloss Surgery

Weightloss Surgery Cookbook for Dummies (make sure it's the cook book)

I was recommended the first one by someone I trust. You can look inside both of them on Amazon. I was looking on Amazon today. There are quite a few to view. One book had something made with bread or some huge source of carbs on the front. When I looked inside, I didn't like that one. It seemed not to watch carbs too much. Wasn't for me. I'm going to order the 2 mentioned above and 1 more but I can't remember the name. If you find anything good, let me know!!
 Awesome Thank you so much :) I saw you surgery is coming up soon :) how are you feeling? best of luck!

(deactivated member)
on 12/7/11 1:21 am
I'm feeling ok. Down because I gained weight even though I've been trying. After reading everyone's comments I think I've been doing it wrong. Hopefully these cook books help me after surgery. Actually, hopefully I can still get the surgery! :(
landdnurse2
on 12/6/11 9:41 pm - Midwest City, OK
Thanks for the information. Just ordered 3  for Christmas!
RubyTues
on 12/6/11 11:12 pm - Canada
My hubby bought me a Weight Loss Surgery Recipes for Dummies and it's got tons of smoothie, meal and snack recipes with nice big pics too. Sadly I left mine outisde in box unknowingly and it got soaked :(

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 42 views