Not getting enough water. Ugh!

mamatothree
on 12/14/11 12:35 pm - Charleston, SC

No matter how hard I try, I am not able to get all 64 ounces of water in each day. Any suggestions? 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

(deactivated member)
on 12/14/11 1:04 pm
Buy one litre bottles.  Set two aside for each day and always have a bottle with you. I know it's not easy but it really is needed. With only two bottles you always have a visual measure of how much you've finished.
acbbrown
on 12/14/11 1:08 pm - Granada Hills, CA
What's the problem? You should be physically able to consume that much - by 2 months out, I was easily getting 64 oz in.

Some ideas -

1. You may not like to drink but you need to realize you HAVE to. Dehydration can happen even months out.

2. Find something you like - i rarely drink plain water. I love propel, powerade zero, and Mio. I drink protein shakes (that count). I hate crystal light and will never drink again (or i dont plan on it any time soon). Just find what works for you.

3. Plan ahead. Keep bottles of water around - at work, in the car, by the tv, etc. If you arent eating, and havent eaten within 45 minutes, pick up a bottle.

I easily drink 120 oz a day. I carry 32 oz bottles around with me and drink consistenty throughout the day. I rarely ever walk around without a bottle so I have no excuse. It can get irritating sometimes, but mostly its just a habit. I generally drink 16-20oz in the AM before BK (usually when im taking my vitamins etc). I drink another 32 oz usually between 9-12, 2-5, and more water late in the evenings (helps with night time snacking). I also drink about 40 oz during my workouts.

Drinking water is just like getting your protein and vitamins in - your health and well being depends on it. (though sometimes i wonder bc i never drank water for most of my life lol just a lot of soda). I can tell a huge difference in how I feel if I am low on water for a day.

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 42 views