24 Months out and developing low blood sugar

oliveeue
on 12/18/11 3:12 am - Richardson, TX
VSG on 01/26/10 with
I will be 24 months out January 26.  I have been able to maintain just fine, but I notice my body shifting.  I notice that it seems like all the skin migrated to the mid section and of course that is where I need the PS (My abdomen and stomach area).  I have noticed that even tho I have maintained my weight and not much has changed, my weight has shifted around as my body has settled.  I was just wondering if other have found that?.  

I also find that I still feel fat on A LOT of days.  I never feel thin and I am very aware that this is a psychological thing but it's still there, and I assume that others go through this as well.

In the last few months I have developed low blood sugar and WOW does it throw me for a loop, a lot of times I vomit from it and am sick RECOVERING for hours after.  My Dr checked for low blood sugar but every thing apparently seems to be fine.  This has been worse about this surgery than anything becasue I get so incredible sick, but it doesnt happen every day and a lot of times I just eat a piece or two of candy.  My physician was worried about malabsorption but apparently that is all fine as well.  

I am not looking for answers, just curious as to what others have experienced.

Thanks!

Ellen 

Most Active