Hope for Hair Loss !

Lee1898
on 12/18/11 4:47 am - Weston, FL
I am about 1 1/2 years from surgery and I have been seeing steady growth in my hair for about 6 months now.  Mostly on my hairline.. front, sides and back.  I, like many on this site, was really freaked out about the amount of hair I was losing in my first year.  I have stuck with eating a multivitamin (adult gummy) and calcium chew religiously since my surgery.  I have not taken any of the other types or supplements (ie - biotin, or any special shampoo).  AND I am very cautios of what I eat.  I have adopted a "clean" eating lifestyle since the surgery.  For those who don't know what that is, you can find info at:  http://www.cleaneatingmag.com/  I have never felt better in my life ! 

Here are a few pics of my regrowth !  Treat your body right and have some patience !  The hair will grow back ! 

No Pre-op diet .. 5'5" Start weight:  230.5 lbs                

Lee1898
on 12/18/11 4:51 am - Weston, FL

metime
on 12/18/11 6:28 am - chesapeake, VA
great to see that regrowth!! I have been taking biotin and using the shampee every once in a while, mine is starting to sprout im 8 months out.. wow i cant believe its been that long! 

1london
on 12/18/11 8:08 am
Thank you for sharing.  I know that hair loss is scary and it is nice to see (with pictures) that it does grow back.
You have done a great job and you look fantastic!  Congratulations!

Lee1898
on 12/18/11 9:39 am - Weston, FL
Thank you !!!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 40 views