4 Weeks out what are you eating

kkyymm
on 12/18/11 11:19 pm - Lincoln, Canada
Hi All,

I am now 4 1/2 weeks out been on solid food for one week. I am so scared of stretching my sleeve. What are you eating? how much are you eating? are you weighing in cups or scales?

Thanks

FancyRoses
on 12/19/11 12:13 am - Lower Sackville, Canada
I am 4 weeks out today and yet to really eat any solid food except 1/2 an all beef egg-roll kinda pasty inside so it went down good but slow. I did have some ground hamburger with manwich sauce also and it was slow going also but was OK kinda nervous of eating anything to dense and unsure what to start with.  what was your first real solid food?
My goals to a healthy me            
Miluska32
on 12/19/11 1:03 am - NJ
I'm also 4 weeks Post Op and I have been eating pretty much everything except for pasta, bread and citrus drinks.  I had for dinner on Saturday Two pieces of General Tso's Chicken Three small pieces of Boneless Spare Rib Tips and 1/2 an Egg Roll (Only the inside not the outside).  Eating all of that left me very stuffed.  I don't weight or measure out my food I eat till I'm satisfied.  I see I get satisfied with a very small amount of food.  I have been very daring and try anything I just make sure to CHEW, CHEW and don't swallow anything in big pieces.

Hope that Helps!
DANIELLE H.
on 12/19/11 1:14 am - ADAMSTOWN, MD
I am 5 weeks today and have been able to eat soft cooked aproved vegetables and fish/ seafood.  I chew everything alot and weigh my food before I eat and my plate after I eat to see how much I have eaten. Next week I can have raw veggies and pork and chicken.  I have found with eating that I have not been drinking alot, that is something I need to work on. Good luck to you.  Hope this helps.
   HW 296 SW 247.5 (11-14-11)

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 47 views