Hello!! OT here just checking to say Hi!!

WV_Loser
on 12/22/11 1:19 am
Hello!!

Hope you are all doing great!!

Just wanted to encourage you all to stay focused and remember to drink your water and take in your protiens!! It really is important to do that...it makes all the difference in your recovery and success!!

Proteins FIRST then if you can fit anymore bites in of something else then do so....just not too much!

Remember small portions!!!!...Otherwise you will feel pain and discomfort, and it will come back up!!

I still have moments when I forget and over do it...AND I PAY DEARLY!!! Shoulder Pain and queezy stomach. And I am 14 months Post-op!!

Wishing you ALL a successful journey!!

Have a great day!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Hugs and Prayers!
Angela

The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach. Benjamin Mays

anninva
on 12/22/11 1:55 am - Arlington, VA
VSG on 01/10/11 with
Hi Angela!  it's great to see you post!!!  all such good points and good to hear at the beginning!  i actually still have the reappearing food experience when i'm stupid and eat just that one last bite b/c it tastes so good.  it always ****** me off, like at almost 1 yr why am i still doing this!!!

have great holidays!!!!

Ann             LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat           

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

dittodotv
on 12/22/11 1:58 am
Hi Angela,

Thanks for the encouraging words! I have been trying to do purees this week, but not getting in the protein that I need (you are right, its bites, & not a lot at anytime) so I needed the reminder to still take my protein! 

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you too!!

50yr. old female 5'8" / HW 363 / ConsW 346 / SW 333 / CW 184.4

Most Active