my second NSV

Marriott L.
on 12/26/11 5:23 am - San Diego, CA
I sing in my church choir every sunday....well most sundays ha ha...but this christmas eve service something crazy happened! Of course there are those people that only show up for the BIGGIES in the Episcopal Church....Easter, Xmas...that sort of thing....but this past Sat Night..a guy I had known for 3 years showed up to help us sing that night. He's a Lawer in DC and can really only make it down for the biggies.

LONG story short..he walked up to me..and INTRODUCED HIMSELF...I was like..Tom...its me!
Of course the last time he saw me I weighed over 300 lbs...so it was TOTALLY awesome for him to not recognize me.

Hope everyone had a GREAT Christmas. 2011 is almost over..whew its been a year. I had my VSG done Jan 26th..so that will be my one year surgery date..I'm hopeing to hit the 100 lb weight loss by then...working hard on it. Unfortunately my gallbladder decided it didn't wanna play nice and a 5 day hospital stay concluded with an emergency cholestectomy. Lets just say my stomach now looks like a dart board with all the incision marks lol

Sad to be moving with my family to San Diego, California. My husband is returning to sub detail and I know NOONE past Texas lol.

But God is great..and I'm thankful he led me to the path of this surgery,,,Ya'll keep working hard..it's not a fix all surgery..you have to look at it as a diving board and swim for the rest of your life!!!

Surgery Date: Jan 26th, 2011           Sleever for Life! HA

M. Nguyen
on 12/26/11 5:29 am - TX
yay! that's so awesome! keep up the great work! happy holidays!

cbz1815
on 12/26/11 7:42 am
 That's a cool story!!  I hope to "meet" some people who haven't seen me in a while again too -- about a year from now!
 http://images.obesityhelp.com/uploads/profile/1002835/tickers/cbz18154ffc4e0ad3061cc9a4a78b5c152e9570.png?1322016825
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 30 views