Surgery in 24 hours...When prayers go up, blessings come down!!

cassandra1021
on 12/26/11 10:10 pm - MD
Needing some encouragement and extra prayers as I prepare for surgery tomorrow.  Praying that this revision goes as planned with no complications or surprises!  I'm to concur this weight battle in 2012 and be on the "losers bench" with you guys!  Today is day 6 or 7 day liquid diet...and to my surprise I've only lost 2lbs and I didn't cheat....I hope to have better results once I'm sleeved!!

I hope everyone had a great holiday!!!
I have a ways to go, but by the grace of God I will reach my goal!!! 

JenJune21
on 12/26/11 10:29 pm - North Las Vegas, NV
I am here for you girl! Yo can do this. I am currently getting completely back on track. After surgery don't get down on yourself. Everyone o here is here for support. Honestly its great you are on here before surge. In March I will have had my surgery one year ago and I have about 30 pound left to lose. I wish I would have done the support group thing before hand. You can email me on here or call me...

Jen

~Jennifer                            
cassandra1021
on 12/26/11 10:42 pm - MD
Awww thanks so much Jen!! I will definitely be taking you up on your offers for me to reach out especially after surgery!  Congrats on your success!!!!   You're doing great!  I hope to have the same success!  Will be chatting with you soon friend!

Cassandra

dittodotv
on 12/26/11 10:45 pm
As a little girl, i used to sing that song in Sunday School complete with hand motions "when the prayers go up, the blessings will come down" - thanks for the memory!

I wish you lots of success, not only with the surgery, but in your journey. I will pray for you, and will look for you on the loser's bench.

50yr. old female 5'8" / HW 363 / ConsW 346 / SW 333 / CW 184.4

cassandra1021
on 12/26/11 10:47 pm - MD
That's cute Dottie! 

Thanks for the well wishes, and I can't wait to join you and the others on the losing side in 2012!

MargeAD
on 12/26/11 11:10 pm - CA
I was nervous just before surgery. You are going to do well. All prayers coming your way. We will be waiting to hear how great you have done and to encourage you along the way.
cassandra1021
on 12/26/11 11:15 pm - MD
thank you so much Marge!!! I will be sure to provide an update as soon as I can!!!!!

pixel8me
on 12/27/11 12:16 am
Good luck to you!! I am going in tomorrow and I'm a mixed ball of emotions! Wishing you nothing but the best with a smooth recovery!!

cassandra1021
on 12/27/11 12:19 am - MD
Thanks so much girlie!! Wishing you the best and a complication-free surgery.  I'm feeling the same way...let's me sure to keep in touch and update one another!  What time is your surgery tomorrow?  Mine is 1pm.

pixel8me
on 12/27/11 12:21 am
oh so close - i'm at 330 - I'm a bit worried about not eating/drinking for so long!!! I don't know what to do with myself!! How are you going to keep yourself busy??

Most Active