OH SH**

Marriott L.
on 12/27/11 12:36 am - San Diego, CA
I dont know whether to be psyched or really really pissed off

We are military and moving to CA from VA in a little less than 2 weeks. Just went into my closet to start the cleanout process...more like inventory process

Now..lets set the scene..3 weeks ago..my mom took me christmas shopping to get an outfit or 3 for her birthday dinner. Lane Bryant...tanks in 14/16...sweater in 14/16....and jeans in 18.

What did I find in my closet....the clothes Ive been waiting for YEARS to fit into..Jeans I wore in college..tops I worse then and in high school.My senior prom dress and my college formal event dresses. Jeans...in 22's and 24's.....CRAP....skirts in 20's....all tops in XL....

Basically...OH SH** MOMENT.

See..part of me thinks OMG...YAY...but then the broke navy wife side says OH **** I HAVE NO CLOTHES.

Any of ya'll feel my pain?

Surgery Date: Jan 26th, 2011           Sleever for Life! HA

howarli
on 12/27/11 12:44 am - MD
Time to hit the Goodwill.........I know I will need to do the same soon.  Good luck on your move as well.

PrettyEyes_41
on 12/27/11 12:45 am - MS
VSG on 06/12/12
I can't wait to have that problem!! lol  I plan on taking my clothes to a local drycleaner that has a seamstress and have them taken in for awhile before I put the bucks out for a new wardrobe. I want to get closer to goal before I do that. You might try putting up a notice at your new base and ask if anyone does clothes alterations. It may save you some money.
Nicole S.
on 12/27/11 3:41 am - Vallejo, CA
LMAO I am so there with you!!! I had 18's in my closet, and now those have to go.  I am sliding into a 14/16 now, and the 16 is pushing it.  I have people donating their old clothes they got too heavy for to me lol
~Nicole  
Height 5'1 HW- 320 SW-265 CW- 172.2 GW 140                                

b_scene33
on 12/27/11 11:51 am - OH
I am in the same boat. I have no clothes. I literally have 2 or 3 outfits, and one of those outfits is a nice one. I'm living in eveyrones recycles clothes in ym house and alot of things that don't fit. I just lost my job so it gives me extra incentive to NOT shotp, but I had already decided i wasnt gonna buy any new clothes until i absolutly, positivly had to. Right now i wear a belt in my size 20 pants and then roll them down twice, they are huge because im in the 12-14 range... i donated tons of clothes and ALLL of my summer clothes because there is zero chance of even one thing fitting me by next summer! I wish i could have found a clothing exchange close by!

♫♫♪♪♫Brie♫♫♪♪♫
*H:5'4" HW: 242 SW: 218.8 CW:142  GW:142*
Surgery Date 9/07/11

Most Active