Help!

jakebsmommy
on 1/1/12 10:01 pm, edited 1/1/12 10:06 pm - Waldorf, MD
VSG on 04/29/13
So Currently I have been stalled for a month.  I am 10 months out!  I have increased my exercise and calorie intake.(Currently I am at 1000 if im lucky).  I need some help!  Can anyone please give me some advice?!?!  I am so upset and not sure what to do!
      Cheri  
Vivian Prouty
on 1/1/12 10:14 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning,

You may want to increase your caloires up just a little bit more for a couple of days then drop them back down.   This will shock your system and sometimes get you off those dreaded plateaus.   Also you didn't mention logging your food.   If you are NOT doing this....you might want to go to Fitday.com or a different website and do that.    Make sure you are not eating too much food also.   Measure you foods....it  will shock you sometimes when you measure it and find out your portions were bigger than you thought.    Good luck to you.  

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

asweetiepye
on 1/1/12 10:15 pm
IDK about you but when I was stalled a few weeks ago it was because my protein intake was not up to par. Also I wasn't drinking enough water. I got those things back on track and I lost 3 lbs the next week. I got on the scale this morning, and I had lost 5lbs.

Andrea- HT- 5' 7" HW-286 SW-265  CW-153.6
landdnurse2
on 1/1/12 10:19 pm - Midwest City, OK
I am a newbie. Do you track everything you put in your mouth? Are you drinking water? Are you eating dense protein first? How much protein are you eating? Are you grazing throughout the day?
These are thoughts from reading other vets posts.
If you follow your plan to the "T" the weight will come off. Good luck to you in the New Year as your reevaluate your plan for weight loss with the tool the surgeon gave you.

HW 321 (9/08) SW 312 (1/11)  Pre-op 280 (11/1) Surgery 270 (12/11)
Most Active