Home and Sleeved....now in the recovery phase!!!

cassandra1021
on 1/2/12 11:08 pm - MD
Happy New Year all!! I was sleeved on Dec. 28, 2011.  Surgery went well, the band was easy to remove and then I was sleeved.  I was in the hospital for 2 days, I could have left in 1 day but since I was a revision the doc said 2 days.  My pain wasn't so bad, but my gas pain was out of this world....still is.  I'm walking and sipping so hopefully it will ease up soon.  I never had a drain in....thank goodness. my doc said I didn't need it.  Having a little trouble with getting all of my liquids in but doing ok...protein not so much...but working on.  I made an Isopure vanilla shake and vomit so I guess that may not work for me.  All in all I'm doing ok...better with this surgery than the lapband a year ago.  Thanks for those who sent me messages to check on!!

Now I hope to be a major player on the loser's bench!!!
I have a ways to go, but by the grace of God I will reach my goal!!! 

P_B
on 1/2/12 11:15 pm - Norfolk, VA
Welcome to the losers bench!

RoyBoy
on 1/2/12 11:35 pm - WI
Wish you all the luck!!!!!!!!! and a happy new year. You will feel better in a week or two. I'm out a month and it's a night and day difference now.

cassandra1021
on 1/3/12 12:08 am - MD
thnaks guys for your support!

1london
on 1/3/12 12:11 am
Welcome home and congratulations on being sleeved!!!  Take care of yourself and follow plan.  Each day really does get better!  There is always room on the losers bench and you WILL be there for sure!!

cassandra1021
on 1/3/12 12:31 am - MD
Thanks so much! I'm trying to take of myself the best that I can and definitely trying to follow the plan.  I'm praying for a speedy recovery and that the weight will start coming off soon!

trayb17
on 1/3/12 12:13 am
VSG on 01/05/12
Wishing you a speedy recovery and I look forward to joining you on the loser's bench real soon!
Donna D.
on 1/3/12 12:53 am - Cockeysville, MD
I hope all is well I am glad to hear that you are home, and healing. I wish you a speedy recovery

HW:338  SW:316 CW:203 GW:190 MY HT IS 5"11"

rico255
on 1/3/12 1:59 am, edited 1/3/12 1:59 am - TX
 glad everything went well for ya congratz

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 48 views