Would Love to make WLS part of new Career

VeraG
on 1/12/12 2:50 am - Bonner Springs, KS
I find myself newly unemployed.  I'm not really sad about it.  I was just thinking this is a great time to re-evaluate my position in life.  I would love to make my WLS experience a part of a new career.  I have lots of experinece with different things, but I've been in Accounting for over 10 years and I'm not sure that's the route I want to go.

So.........my OH friends.  What would you suggest??  I would love to be a spokes person of some sort.  I really have no idea where to begin.  Should I contact my surgeons office?

Living until I die!

karenbarb
on 1/12/12 3:16 am - Roselle, NJ
Revision on 01/18/12
omg...i am thinking the same thing, i was thinking about asking my surg. when i recover from everything, i would love to help everyone out there with their journey...let me know what u decide !!!! best wishes

IT IS A NEVERENDING BATTLE, THAT I WILL NOT LOSE

jewelwithin
on 1/12/12 4:24 am
 Well that makes three of us! I've newly sleeved (12/29), and hopeful about my future healthier body! I'm in marketing and am self-employed. Through a couple of side conversations with my surgeon, I'm to the point where I'm now going to bring him a proposal. So I'd say YES, start with your doc. Ask how your skill set could be transferred. Maybe as the intake/patient coordinator -- since you've got to be very detail oriented as an accountant. I'm sure there is something! Keep us posted!!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 49 views