Unjury!

heardb
on 1/14/12 10:05 am - GA
Thoughs of you using Unjury have you noticed the price has gone UP! It has gone from 17/can - 23/can in less than a year!
tillmadd
on 1/14/12 10:14 am - WI
 they won't be getting my business anymore not to mention their shipping rate is high too!
HW 314    SW 297 Thanks for the season Packers! 15-2!!
**CW 234 month 1-23 month 2-14 month 3-13 month 4-11 

heardb
on 1/15/12 9:35 pm - GA
I wish I could say that, but I need the stuff it's become part of my daily diet, ok it's a major part sometimes that all I have the entire day. I think it's rated up there with fuel, you don't want to buy it but you have too!
Cindy22706
on 1/14/12 10:28 am - California, MD
VSG on 02/08/12
I noticed. I went to order the sample pack and it was $17 something but I had to wait to get paid and when I actually was ready to order the price was $23.

I work at at a shipping store and our rates for our system increase every year. I can see why the shipping rates increased for them, they just have to do what they have to do. I will still use them as long as I need to because it is a great product.
heardb
on 1/15/12 9:38 pm - GA
Yeah Cindy I can understand shipping rates, due to cost in fuel, but do you recall you use to get a dollar off a can for multipule  can orders yeah I just bought four and no discount. I have found one that taste better either.
smbergie200
on 1/14/12 10:57 am - Naples, FL
I was at the vitamin shoppe picking up my Jay Robb Protein shake, and the guy there told me that all whey supplements will be going up 25% because of the current economic situation. Could be related so maybe its not just Unjury. Still sucks that whey is so expensive.

Plastics - Extended Tummy Tuck - February 6th 2013

heardb
on 1/15/12 9:41 pm - GA
Economy vs. Whey? Is it that people are buying less whey products, so their having to increase the cost and those of us who are, are having to pick the tab?
buttercupnectar
on 1/14/12 2:04 pm
Crazy that whey is going up that much when you take into consideration that it is the remnant liquid from when you make milk into cheese.  Just another way to stick it to us overweight people.  can't wait to be a normal BMI and give em the finger!

heardb
on 1/15/12 9:43 pm - GA
You'll be there soon, 44lbs down keep up the good work!
frenchgrapes
on 1/14/12 5:55 pm - TX
I found Jay Robb Whey at my local Kroger supermarket.
    CW 278 SW 260 GW 140    
Most Active