I am obese

maxie1
on 1/25/12 10:11 am - PA
RNY on 06/10/13

When I started this journey my bmi was 51 now I am 39.   Feels great.   I think for the first time in my life I sat indian style on my bed last nigh****ching tv.. I never got my legs to cross like that before..  Just  a nsv for me.. thanks for listening.

susan                                                                                                
sndeebear
on 1/25/12 11:20 am
Congrats to u.. Im also super excited.. 12 lbs to go and im considered over weight...LOL.. i cant wait.. Keep up the great work..

maxie1
on 1/25/12 11:34 am - PA
RNY on 06/10/13
thank you so much, you are doing great also.
susan                                                                                                
sleeve genie
on 1/25/12 11:30 am - Alhambra, CA
Hey sweetie,  i'm so happy for you and so proud of you.  You had a hard time in the beginning and i'm just so pleased for you.  Keep up the great work   It's the little things like this along the journey that make us realize how good we are really doing,  and you are rocking that sleeve girl,   :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

maxie1
on 1/25/12 11:33 am - PA
RNY on 06/10/13

Am I glad to see you, I miss you alot on here..  Hope this means your coming back to post more.  I was down to 216 at home today  now I just weighed at work and am 220.  I hate this bouncing up and down, but not all scales are different and I guess the time you weigh is different. 

Glad to see you are well. Keep in touch.

susan

susan                                                                                                
sleeve genie
on 1/25/12 11:54 am - Alhambra, CA
You are always gonna weigh more later in the day,   i was always told to weigh first thing in the moring after going potty,  and then not again until the next day.   I have gained a couple of lbs and so i'm fighting with them to get them to leave,   seem to be hanging out around 168 and that's not so bad but i'm thinking i really need to get back to basics.   I don't come on anymore too often,  but if i see a friend has posted i'll usually say Hi,  and you are a friend.  Take care  :o)
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

maxie1
on 1/25/12 11:58 am - PA
RNY on 06/10/13
So i can go with my 216 then huh?   the scale does not lie.   You take care also, glad to hear from you.
susan                                                                                                
Most Active