Reached goal and single digit size pants!!!! pics included

2muchfluff
on 1/26/12 12:11 pm, edited 1/26/12 12:18 pm
 I had to go shopping again yesterday for more pants because mine were getting so big they were  falling down and bugging me.  So I go in the dressing room and try on size 10 and they are roomier than I expected.  So I try on some eights and they fit!!!!!  Then I also got a new scale while I was there so I can track my weight a little more accurately.  This morning I was 149.4 !!!!!  I have reached my goal !!!!!!  That is a little less than 14 months.  It really snuck up on me and I was not prepared to cross over into maintenance.  It was like I knew it was gonna happen and now it is here.  I realized when I was eating lunch today, that I was eating the same stuff so now I have got to figure out what changes I need to make in my diet to be in maintenance.
 I have added links to photos and I am hoping they work.

From Bluetooth Exchange Folder

From Bluetooth Exchange Folder

felicity2u
on 1/26/12 12:27 pm - LA
 That's awesome! Congrats, you look great!

If you fear nothing, then you love nothing. If you love nothing, what joy can there be in life?
                       VSG-3/3/2011 HW-308 SW-298 CW-152 GW-160
                                                156LBS. LOST

FatReva
on 1/26/12 12:54 pm - NJ
VSG on 03/27/12
So Skinny! Congrats! Those jeans look fabulous on you. I hope my goal weight just 'sneaks' up on me like yours did!

Reva

Nevada-Fluffy
on 1/26/12 1:04 pm - Henderson, NV
SO excited for you! Looking GREAT!  You can buy some of those fancy-a$$ jeans now too!  Keep up the great work!
2muchfluff
on 1/26/12 1:39 pm
 Thanks everyone!  I actually did buy a pair with bling on the butt!  I've got my eye on some really nice ones, but I want to wait until I am sure about what size I am going to settle at before investing much money in expensive jeans.  But that has been one of my goals.  To be able to flaunt some of those cute jeans!

(deactivated member)
on 1/26/12 4:53 pm
Congratulations!  You look great too!  I am getting close too and am already starting to change things a little bit in order to slow the weight loss down.  I do think I will be re-setting my goal weight another 10 lbs however.  I can't imagine me at single digit clothing as I have never been single digit ...ever!  Even when I was 135  I was in a juniors 13.   Currently I'm in a 14 and feel super skinny.  You really look great and you still have a nice butt!  (I have none, I have "puddles" where my butt and boobs used to be... 
katier825
on 1/26/12 7:06 pm
Congrats! I found it a little strange to shift gears once I got to my goal weight. To maintain, start adding 100-200 calories a day for a week and see how it goes. You can adjust as you go along until your weight stabilizes. It can take a couple of months of experimenting to get there. My doctor said to add healthy fats - like fattier cuts of meat. I also increased my carbs. That's a little trickier - add a little, then wait and see before adding more. The thresholds will be different for everyone. I am currently 1500-1800 calories, 80-100 carbs. I still try to get 80 or more protein. I don't really count fats because I don't consume a lot of fatty foods. I do enjoy more fresh fruit/veggies, 1/2 Arnold Sandwich Thins either as a sandwich or in place of a hamburger roll.
Ms. Poker Face
on 1/26/12 7:34 pm
Congrats! Awesome! I like how you worded it "single digit pants". That's my goal too!
cdarragh
on 1/26/12 10:46 pm - Abilene, TX
Congratulations!!!! You look great!!
HW: 355 SW: 322 GW: 160 HT: 6'1"

sleevegirl
on 1/26/12 11:51 pm - Austin, TX
Congrats!!! My biggest fear, next to never reaching goal at all, is figuring out how to handle maintenance.

You look freaking amazing! I'm so happy for you. Way to go!

Candy from Austin, TX  |   Website  |  MyFitnessPal  |  My OH Blog

5'6" / HW 375 / SW 355 / CW 150 / Maintaining 155-159 - Goal Reached! 225 Pounds Lost

Most Active