lousy week

Carlen T.
on 2/7/12 7:19 am - Fort Wayne, IN
I have always had back pain due to some physical issues, my pain management doctor had me see a physical therapist last week. I now have bursitis of the left hip as was told to "cool" it in the pool aerobics and walking. Apparently I went at it too much.

Then, today, I was getting ready for a painting class and I passed out in the shower (I think I was out for about 5 minutes). My blood pressure seems to be hoovering at about 74/42. It finally made it up to 90/43 when I laid down for awhile. Really tweeked my back bad too.

On top of this, I'm going through another stall and haven't lost anything for 3 weeks again (about the 3rd time this has happened). I emailed my doctor about the low blood pressure and haven't heard anything back.

Have any of you had this problem?

Carlen T        

emelar
on 2/7/12 7:26 am - TX
Are you on blood pressure meds/diuretics?  If so, your prescription probably needs to be adjusted.

Not getting enough fluid will also lead to low blood pressure.  Bottoms up!
Carlen T.
on 2/7/12 9:23 am - Fort Wayne, IN
I am not on blood pressure meds or diuretics. I am averaging 60 to 70 oz per day of fluids.

Carlen T        

Krazydoglady
on 2/7/12 9:56 am - FL

Hypotension is not normal.  Mine has been low due to thyroid issues and borderline anemia.   You need to have it checked by your Primary Care doctor if not your surgeon.

Carolyn  (32 lbs lost Pre-op) HW: 291, SW: 259, GW: 129.5, CW: 126.4 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views