This Sleever Needs a Job in San Diego

Marriott L.
on 2/23/12 1:39 am - San Diego, CA
Southern Girl just moved here 3 weeks ago with my Navy husband and family and finally have our house set up..now to the joy of finding a job!

I have a BS in Child and Familly Development with a minor is Psychology

At this point Im willing to do ANYTHING! Anyone hiring out there!! ?????

PLEASE Contact me!

Surgery Date: Jan 26th, 2011           Sleever for Life! HA

(deactivated member)
on 2/23/12 2:19 am - CA
I was looking for awhile for another part-time job...I found this if you're interested.

Aurora Behavioral Health
MENTAL HEALTH WORKER - San Diego Hospital
TITLE: MENTAL HEALTH WORKER
DEPARTMENT: NURSING
REPORTS TO: CHARGE NURSE
SUPERVISES: N/A
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: FT DAY, PT AND FT NIGHT AND PER DIEM ALL SHIFTS

Position Summary: To provide direct patient care to geriatric, adult, adolescent, or child patients with psychiatric disorders; to ensure the safety and well-being of these patients; to support the maintenance of therapeutic milieu.

Essential Duties:
• Participate in input and follow through with regard to treatment planning
• Observe and identify patients problems, needs and strengths, and suggest treatment plan modifications
• Provide input on, and implement patient discharge plans
• Accompany and transport patients as assigned
• Facilitate patient community meetings
• Maintain patient, and unit related documentation
• Admit new patients to the unit, program and milieu
• Maintain a safe, orderly, and therapeutic environment for patients
• Assists patients with daily living activities consistent with treatment plans
• Carry out administrative and clerical assignments to support patient care, and organizational operations.

Qualifications: A minimum of 1 yr health care experience, current CPR and MAB required. Familiarity with medical and psychological terminology, basic principles of psychology and human behavior preferred; college level reading and comprehension, writing and mathematics skills; skills in analyzing and evaluating information; problem-solving skills; excellent oral communications; legible handwriting; ability to concentrate on tasks and meet deadlines; ability to maintain confidentiality; basic data entry skills preferred.

Physical Requirements: Ability to stoop, crouch, reach, stand, and lift up to 50 pounds..

All qualified applicants should submit resumes to:
[email protected] or fax to 858-675-9241

(deactivated member)
on 2/23/12 2:22 am - CA
Also, check out UCSD's website. It changes weekly and has a bunch of open positions in lots of different categories.

http://jobs.ucsd.edu/bulletin/default.aspx
Marriott L.
on 2/23/12 3:50 am - San Diego, CA
THANK YOU! I honestly had no idea where to begin!!

Surgery Date: Jan 26th, 2011           Sleever for Life! HA

Marcia B.
on 2/23/12 4:16 am - CA
Welcome to San Diego.  Sometimes the base is hiring too... can also look there they should have a place for wives to get job leads.  Good luck :)  I work on Camp Pendleton and live in San Diego... Welcome to So Cal    :) 
Philippians 4:13 -  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Most Active