today

Black_Irish_Girl
on 2/22/12 6:53 pm
is my official six month surgiversary.  had my six month weigh in on feb 8th.  i was -57 pounds that day and bumming because i didn't hit the -60 at six months.  it was brought to my attention it may have been my six month weigh in but it was early and that i had a couple more weeks to lose the three lingering pounds.  i did it!!! i lost those three and one more.

i am still exercising every day... except for this past weekend.  my mom was in the hospital for five days and i still managed to do C25K two of the five days.  feels good to have some discipline and dedication to getting healthy!  but i can not take all the credit, i have to thank everyone here at OH for their support and encouragement.  i may not post very often but i can guarantee you, i am lurking here reading everyday!

thank you everyone for your support, tips, ideas, encouragement and honesty.
BIG dee

52 yrs old, 5'2" HW & SW: 235 CW: 134 Personal Goal: 125

For those who may not know... Black Irish is a brown eyed brunette of Irish descent.  My sister got the red hair and green eyes... 

specialone
on 2/22/12 7:27 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
VSG on 02/15/12
CONGRATS!!!! KEEP ROCKING YOUR SLEEVE!!!
    S/W233        
Phatchick
on 2/22/12 9:42 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
Congrats on losing the weight and keeping your mind in the game. I hope your mom gets well soon. You are very blessed to have a mom. I lost mine in November and I would give anything to have her for even just one afternoon to laugh with again. Love on your mom, I wish i could. Blessings, Sharon 

Rosemary1031
on 2/22/12 11:29 pm - Chula Vista, CA
VSG on 02/06/12

You are doing fantasti****ep up the good work :)

I feel what you're saying. I don't know what I would do without the sanity check here daily. I'm so very glad I found this forum, and so very happy about my sleeve.

emdesq
on 2/23/12 12:13 am
I am creeping up on six months myself.  So much has changed for me in that time! I finally broke a stall and have been seeing the scale move for the first time in a few weeks. Exercise and maintaining a good program is the key to success!

I love the boards at OH - I log on every day to read, and occasionally post.  This has been such a great support system for me, too!

Keep up the GREAT work!

Ready for my world to change!
HW394/SW373/GW Under 200
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 34 views