Finally under 170

amidwife4u
on 3/5/12 1:23 am
OMGoodness!  So I have been at a stall for nearly 6 weeks bouncing from 170 to 174....sticking mainly around 172-174.  So frustrating!   I did measure once during the stall and lost a few inches, but nothing major.  I chalked it up to lots of stress probably slowing my already slow metabolism....and eating a few too many calories when the old habits started creeping in (you know, stress eating). 
Well, it was a stressful weekend with my MIL.  She was diagnosed about a month ago with an aggressive form of leukemia and is in the hospital receiving Chemo.  The medicine is affecting her memories.  It's like a movie has been spliced and a conversation she heard someone else have has gotten attached to my husband....and he didn't say any of the things she is remembering.   Made for a stressful weekend....and brought up old feelings of our family never being or doing enough!  I know I have to let this go, but if her memories stay this way, it will stress our relationship with her and that saddens me, cause we love her so much.

Any way.....We got home from the weekend at the hospital and I stepped on the scale and was down to 168.  I had to do a double take.  I am hoping this will trigger and little landslide on the scale and it will keep dropping over the next week or two.  At least I got to smile before I went to bed.

Hoping everyone out there had a good weekend or are looking forward to a good week.  Focus on the positive....focus on the positive....focus on the positive....this will be my mantra this week!

HW 232 SW 218  WT when leaving hospital 219.5
RockinMama
on 3/5/12 2:41 am - Cordele, GA
VSG on 07/09/12
Awesome!  I know this was a boost of encouragement with everything your family is going through!  Keep up the good work!
  5'7 CW:  306 SW: 300        
M. Nguyen
on 3/5/12 4:45 am - TX
that's awesome! keep up the great work! sorry to hear about your MIL..i hope it gets better =)

Most Active