Need a female email buddy.....

Donna H.
on 3/4/12 7:08 am - Douglasville, GA
Hi,
I have lost 135lbs and have not lost anything in several (4 months).  I would like to loose another 40lbs. I know what to do and what not to do.  However, I am slipping and a partner.  If someone had surgery around the same time as me and would like to be email buddies please let me know. I need someone to be "accountable" to.  Someone to share hints, recipes, ideas, sucess and failures of this journey with.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.  Also, I am a christian and have special needs children.  Just a little about me.

moonglo82
on 3/4/12 7:13 am
VSG on 03/29/12
OMG, Donna! I live in Villa Rica. I am preop, but my husband had his vsg done with Dr. Dennis Smith in December of 2010. He's in a similar situation to you... he has about another 40 pounds to lose as well.

I'm honestly not very good as an email buddy, and I'm not a good cook at all, so I've got nothing in the way of recipes and such, but it would be great to keep in touch here. Maybe we could even go for a walk together or something...

So nice to meet you! Let's keep in touch!

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

Donna H.
on 3/4/12 7:19 am - Douglasville, GA
Sure....my youngest daughter has therapy (ot/pt) in villa rica.  Small world huh? 
moonglo82
on 3/4/12 7:28 am
VSG on 03/29/12
Indeed!  I think it's especially funny that you and my husband used the same surgeon, and only a few months apart. 

It'll be interesting to see how my husband does when I am on my liquid phase lol... he swears that he's going to tighten up his diet after my surgery, so that we can get into Onederland together.  We'll see! :)

Nice to meet you, and your stats are awesome.  I can't wait to follow in your footsteps! :)

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

(deactivated member)
on 3/4/12 7:24 am - Phoenix, AZ
VSG on 05/04/12 with
I'm in Sandy Springs for another 16 days then I'm off to PHX. Hey all you GA Peaches!!
moonglo82
on 3/4/12 7:29 am
VSG on 03/29/12
Neat!  I work about 30 minutes away from there!

What brings you out here?

(deactivated member)
on 3/4/12 7:50 am
I live on the east side of Atlanta, nice to see some fellow Georgians here!
galiaire
on 3/4/12 11:29 am - Australia
Hey Donna,

I had surgery on the 21st of April 2010, so that's around you (if I read your date right!).  I've been on a stall for a while now, and am about to start the 5 day pouch test to give myself a much needed kickstart. 

I'd love to be email buddies with you.  PM me if you like :-)

Nic
I believe it will all work out okay in the end.  If it's not okay, it's not the end.

Donna H.
on 3/4/12 11:39 am - Douglasville, GA
that would be great....my email is [email protected].....
email me there and we can chat more....it looks like our weights were similar also if I am doing the conversion right.

Look forward to "chatting on email" with you.

Donna

Most Active