2 year surgiversary

julester
on 3/18/12 3:00 pm - Medford, OR
 Wow! How quickly this arrived!! I just realized that I haven't updated my profile in over a year and things are a lot different these days! Lets start with my weight. I go anywhere from 161-166 depending on where I'm at in the month. I don't ever worry too much because my clothes still fit and it really is pretty effortless to stay within this range. I'm still a size 30 waist in jeans or a size 10 if you buy jeans like that. I am usually a small or medium on my top. I did have reconstructive surgery on Oct 3rd 2011. I had a breast lift and augmentation and I also had a full extended abdominalplasty.  The results were amazing and I finally feel complete. I work out with a trainer once a week to try to lift my butt..... then workout on my own at least 3-4 times a week after that! I'm really enjoying my body for the first time in a long time. I finally got divorced (officially) so I am SINGLE!!! I'm going to try and take some time to get to know the new me before I get back in a serious relationship and the funny part about it is that I'm in no rush. I'm not worried about being alone anymore like I was when I was big. I was so worried that nobody would love me and that I would be single for the rest of my life and because of that I rushed into a relationship with a man that I shouldn't have. Yesterday would've been our 5 year anniversary and I tried to just focus on my kids and have a good day. I do need to tighten my diet up for health reasons more than anything. I still have hbp and I need to get on top of that stat! All in all I wouldn't take back the decision to have my surgery for anything! I am happier than I've been in 15 years!! I'm hoping for a bright future and praying that I will find peace and happiness and someone that loves me for me. I will put up a few new pics....love you oh family! 
JordynsMommy
on 3/18/12 3:05 pm - PA
VSG on 05/10/12
 Hey Honey,

Congrats on your weight loss success! You look wonderful . It's always inspiring to see someone 2 years out like you still posting, even if it's just to drop in and day hello. Thanks for that. You seem to be  doing great! Keep up the great work. Your story is very inspiring. Please do keep posting. Do you have before and after pics or pics of you after plastics? 

MargeAD
on 3/18/12 3:29 pm - CA
You look fabulous! Congratulations!

firefly2000
on 3/18/12 3:37 pm - NJ
VSG on 03/20/12
 Wow! you look amazing!! Thanks for posting. I love to read successful stories from vets 1,2,3, years out and know that it is possible to make a life long change!

I have always been a yo-yo dieter. I have probably lost and gained the same 50lbs more times then I care to remember! I am hoping that this time will be my last, and that I can maintain a healthy weight for the rest of my life!

Cheers to you, and your continued success!

BTW.....you have the most amazing hair! Did you lose any hair during your journey?

Lesley

(deactivated member)
on 3/18/12 5:53 pm - Greater Austin Area
VSG on 02/03/12
First of all, congratulations on reaching a goal and feeling good about yourself now! You don't have to be in a relationship where you aren't a priority or you don't feel complete. I agree with taking your time before you get involved again. Enjoy being free and being a priority to yourself. Enjoy your new health! Take some time to breathe before getting involved. I think you're smart for that.

Second of all, congrats on being fabu! You are gorgeous :-). And a breast aug/tummy tuck is a nice completion to your weight loss journey. I bet you look amazing! Congrats!

Thank you for taking the time to post. Veteran sleevers really contribute a lot and we appreciate any feedback, information, or anything else you care to contribute.

hats off to you!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 59 views