My perfect morning

cece58
on 3/23/12 1:16 am - CA
 Here is what my PERFECT morning is: Up early and grab a bottle of water and start with some stretching to wake up my muscles. Then about 20 minutes of weights and strenghth training. After that, 20 minutes on my Stairmaster followed by 20 minutes on my treadmill. Then off for a hot, hot shower and back in bed for a satisfying roll in the hay with my lover/hubby! No food in this world is better than that! Good morning all--what is your morning like?
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us"
Lisa

Kevin H.
on 3/23/12 1:19 am - Baltimore, MD
VSG on 02/06/12
 Don't you all work or what? lol  

cece58
on 3/23/12 1:21 am - CA
 Yeah, but I am up at 5 am! Also, I can vary my hours--which means I can rush home whenever I need to :-)
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us"
Lisa

Kevin H.
on 3/23/12 1:29 am, edited 3/23/12 1:41 am - Baltimore, MD
VSG on 02/06/12
 Lucky you!  :)  I am not currently with anyone to have rolls in the hay but it sounds nice.  I'm sure that will change as I get closer to my goal  

kahlana
on 3/23/12 1:28 am - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
Lucky girl! Sounds like a perfect morning to me too... followed by lazing around in the sun by the river doing some fishing. Instead I will be spending 8 hours in the truck picking up the kiddo from her mothers. Not perfect but with a nice reward at the end.. getting to see my munchkin for the weekend.

My Blog My Facebook

fireman441
on 3/23/12 1:42 am - CT
VSG on 03/26/12
 marry me...

(deactivated member)
on 3/23/12 2:02 am - dubai, United Arab Emirates
 amazing ...... and dont u feel like getting a doughnut or some coffee , cornflakes etc in the mornings?????

cece58
on 3/23/12 2:10 am - CA
 Donuts? Cornflakes? Never! Coffee, well yeah. I could continue on with the rest of the day's events but they only get better if I don't have to go to work. A nice hot bubble bath at the end of the day and then back to bed... :-) Oh, by the way... we are celebrating our 40th anniversary this year. He still rocks my world.
Lisa

Arianasmama
on 3/23/12 2:37 am - Beverly Hills, CA
I love it!
Be Blessed            
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 43 views