Just up dating

Eula "Evie" R.
on 4/3/12 9:37 am - Mount Nebo, WV

Hi All,

I have lost down so far to 145.4. My next goal is to be in the 30's. How all are doing well.

I had surgery on my right toes yesterday. Man, This is very painful.  I have been in bed as much as I can. Trying not to get on my foot. I am already getting bored. I had 2 implants in my 2, 3 toe. Them after this gets well,I will have more surgery on the same foot big toe. This will slow my exercising down. I just hope I don't gain any lbs. Don't want to even talk about my left foot, I will not  be able to walk for 3 months,  on the left so that is way down the road.

I hope and pray everyone is doing great. .

Love and prayers
Evie

(deactivated member)
on 4/3/12 9:53 am
What happened to your foot? That sounds painful!
Hislady
on 4/4/12 12:40 pm - Vancouver, WA
Oh I know how you feel! I had the 2&3 toes on both feet operated on twice over the last few years, plus my big toes.All were to straighten out my crooked toes. I hope you don't end up with the nerve damage I've had, it sucks! Some days I can barely walk but hopefully your surgery is a bit different. Anyway wishing you a speedy recovery and hope you find something to keep you occupied, I did alot of knitting and crocheting!
NanfromSan
on 4/4/12 12:50 pm
VSG on 12/09/14
Hope you feel better soon! 

Start weight:  252 pounds 

High weight:  268 pounds

Pooch2
on 4/4/12 6:52 pm
Wow you have to go thru quite a bit this year with your feet and weight loss, I bet next years going to be awesome for you... good luck with all that.   And..I don't think you have to gain weight, I have lost all my weight so far, with NO exercise just keeping my calories lower then my resting burn rate, you can too!   I am only 40 pounds from a hip replacement, cant wait to swim and bike again, so I know how you feel right now..... Best to you....
HW: 425    SW: 337   CW: 262 GW: 217 (surgeon)  
Pre-surgery loss; 88 lbs (mostly in my required 6 month insurance class)
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 51 views