Help

jakebsmommy
on 4/8/12 5:44 am - Waldorf, MD
VSG on 04/29/13
 I need some help getting back on track.  I am a year out and have lost almost 100 lbs have to fix the ticker.  I recently moved from Texas back to Maryland with my son.  My husband is moving back this week.  I feel that I have fallen off plan.  I don't want to be the failure here.  I do have alot of restriction still and drink plenty of water, crystal lite.  My calories are still around 800-900 and I eat lots of protein.  Can you all please give me some advice on what else to do.  I am so unhappy because I feel like I have failed.  Thanks!
      Cheri  
Shagdoll
on 4/8/12 5:50 am
You are not a failure girl. Look how far you have come! We all have slips here in here. We just gotta get back on track & remember why we did this. We are here for you to offer support. I don't lose much eating 800-900 calories a day & the closer I get to goal, I realize I need to lower my calories to 600-700. I wanna do what it takes to get to goal & then figure out how to maintain from there. Good luck to you. We can both do this!
frisco
on 4/8/12 7:45 am
On April 8, 2012 at 12:50 PM Pacific Time, Shagdoll wrote:
You are not a failure girl. Look how far you have come! We all have slips here in here. We just gotta get back on track & remember why we did this. We are here for you to offer support. I don't lose much eating 800-900 calories a day & the closer I get to goal, I realize I need to lower my calories to 600-700. I wanna do what it takes to get to goal & then figure out how to maintain from there. Good luck to you. We can both do this!

Shagdoll broke the code !!!!

This is hard to do as we get further out...... commitment, compliance seems to lessen and people seem to be able to eat more.

To lose the last weight it takes a tighten up when many do the loosen up and never lose the last weight.

Many on a 1200cal program are in shock when they realize they have to cut way back.

** Keep in mind. increasing activity does the same thing. 1200cal. athletic folks do just fine.

You don't sound far off at all.... just a little tweek and your fine !!!

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

Jaybee766
on 4/8/12 6:40 am - Silver Spring, MD
VSG on 02/27/12 with
Welcome back to Maryland.  What part of MD?  I'm trying to get a walking group going in Ellicott City/ Columbia area.  So far we had one great weekend with about 5 people gathering to walk.  This weekend I forgot my yellow balloon (so people could spot me) and I was there alone - I think.  You are always welcome to come out and walk with us.  It'll probably be once a month and if you're interested let me know and I'll send out a reminder to you when it gets closer.  I really do better with people who have been through this also. 

Hang in there.  You're not failing - You're doing it!!!
Jeanne 

Height 5'7"   HW: 314     SW: 293

acbbrown
on 4/8/12 7:03 am - Granada Hills, CA
 If that's your version of falling off plan, I've fallen off the planet!

You said you are eating 8-900 calories and a lot of protein and a lot of fluids? What's the problem? Unless that's not entirely accurate, I'd say you are doing fine. 

If you aren't, start tracking your food, start weighing and measuring everything. It might help you feel more of a sense of control over what you are eating, and feel like you are back on track. And then you will be able to review your choices and portions and see what needs tweaking. 

If you have been doing that, then go over, identify the problem areas, and make a plan to change it. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

loverofcats
on 4/8/12 7:58 am
Track your food, weigh and measure, and EXERCISE, including weight training.
     "          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 49 views