North Texas Meet & Greet-4/21/12

NanaDebby65
on 4/12/12 9:32 pm - North Richland Hills, TX

Date: 4/21/12
Time: 11:00 to 2:00
Address: 5800 Robin Dr Watauga TX 76148
Contact info: PM me for my cell #

Those coming from Dallas on 114 to 121 to 183 to 820, if you are not aware, most of these roads are undergoing major construction so expect delays.

An alternate route from Dallas would be 114 through Grapevine and Trophy Club to 170. Take 170 West to 377 (Denton Highway). Go South on 377 through Keller to Watauga. Turn left on Hightower (beside Harvest Baptist Church). Turn left on Bursey Rd (first stop sign by police station). Turn Left on Robin Dr (first road past police station/library).

If you are coming from Fort Worth. Take 35 North to Basswood. Turn right on Basswood. Basswood turns into Hightower at 377 (Denton Highway). Turn left on Bursey Rd (first stop sign by police station). Turn Left on Robin Dr (first road past police station/library).

The parking lot to the park is on the left however it fills up fast. You can either park along the side of the road or in the library parking lot.

When you enter the park you will see a large pavillion with bathrooms. Go past this pavillion down the hill. Pavillion #2 is on the water along the rock wall.

You can bring snacks if you want however I will definitely have bottled water on hand. You may want to bring lawn chairs because we may not have enough seating at the pavillion. I have a couple extra's that I will bring just in case.

Who knows what the weather is going to be on that day however you might want to bring an umbrella, especially if you are sun sensitive because we may not all be in the shade.

This is a favorite park of mine and have done a lot of walking there. I find it very peaceful and relaxing with the "lake" and wildlife. I am looking forward to meeting all who can attend.

This will be posted several times over the next few weeks.

Debby

HW: 228/GW: 140/CW: 134    
Most Active