Finally Got My Date

Caroline K.
on 4/19/12 2:07 pm - MS
After almost a year of pre surgery tests, pokes and prods I finally have my date!!!  I am scheduled to go in on May 23!  I have been through so much to get to this point I am almost too estatic for words.  I have had an ulcer that was diagnosed on my first EGD then a month later my mother whom I cared for passed away and to top it off the day she was buried my 14 year old dog passed away. I had my 2nd EGD Tues. and just knew my ulcer was still there....it was gone!! YAY...I knew I had an angel in heaven watching out for me. I just can't wait. I have already been trying out different protein shakes and different flavors of crystal light. I know this time I am going to succeed.
newme2011-2012
on 4/19/12 2:16 pm
YAY!! Congrats
Julie
  Highest weight 330 - GW 150  

Marabell
on 4/19/12 2:29 pm
VSG on 06/07/12
first let me say...I am sorry for all the heartache you have gone through...thats so hard

but now you do have a couple of angels up there!

congrats on date...you are on your way

Nadurra Deb
on 4/19/12 2:34 pm - CO
VSG on 08/06/12
Great news! I will have to wait until Sept-Oct for my surgery. I still have to go through the 6 month weightloss classes for my insurance....sigh...tho I think the timing will be better in the fall for me to get time off work. So maybe things happen for a reason.

Keep us posted on how everything goes. I'm so excited for you!

Debbie          

YouTube WLS Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/NadurraDeb

Most Active