Wanna see something AMAZING?!?! (PICS INCLUDED!!)

Sunkissedsgrho
on 4/24/12 3:12 am - LA
Hello OH Friends! I am ashamed at how long it has been since I logged on… But, hey, I am NOT ashamed to say that I have been LIVING! I don’t have much time to chat, but I will say this: This journey has been incredible! For those who are thinking about surgery, I can’t tell YOU what to do, but I can tell you this… I have NO regrets! Let’s discuss a few numbers! Right before WLS, I weighed 385. My heaviest weight was 409. Today, I am at (drum roll please) 297lbs!!! I have lost 112lbs!!  I used to be a ‘sexy’ size 34… NOW, I can comfortably wear a size 22!! I haven’t measured myself, so I’m not sure of the inches, but they are disappearing too! My surgerversary is May 25, 2012, and I’m HOPING to get another 30lbs down by this date. I don’t know how far I want to go, but I think I’d be satisfied in a size 12 or 14. Truthfully, I have slacked and fallen a bit, but the tool is there. I just have to make sure I use it correctly! I work out at Snap Fitness at LEAST 3x a week. Food is still a weakness for me. Although there is still MAJOR restriction, I must choose wisely! Please do not get the idea that you can eat what you want just because you can’t eat much. PLEASE choose wisely! *Confession:  sometimes I don’t…  Sometimes, I find that I haven’t eaten alllllll day! And that’s not good… So, even though I have this wonderful TOOL, this tool won’t work unless I work it! Hunger: Yes, I do get hungry, but it doesn’t take much to satisfy me. I try not to eat until I am stuffed. I’ve learned to stop when the hunger passes…and it doesn't take long at all for my hunger to pass! LOL My hair… Well, that’s why they make wigs! LOL It has come out…a lot! But, I still have hair! LOL It’s just not as thick as it was… Truthfully, my hair was never that thick to begin with, but hey, sometimes sacrifice is in order! I have so many NSVs: 1.       I can CROSS MY LEGS! *well, I'm still working on this one, but when I'm alone at home and sitting on my couch, I CROSS MY LEGS! 2.       I can walk without getting winded. 3.       I can bend to tie my shoes. 4.       I can buy bras! Regular bras! 5.       I can shop at Ross! 6.       I can climb stairs and not feel like I'm near death! 7.       I’m no longer the biggest person in a room! 8.       I’m smaller than my daddy! 9.       I love how I look in my clothes! 10.   I love the compliments I get! 11.   I don’t have to use the handicap bathroom stall anymore. 12.   I’m no longer self-conscious of everything I do! In summary, there are so many things I can do now! I AM HAPPY!!! I feel better, I look better, I AM BETTER!!

shaunna28306
on 4/24/12 3:20 am
You look great. Keep up the good work.

Sunkissedsgrho
on 4/24/12 3:27 am - LA
Thanks so much!! :O)
meandmeyeboyz
on 4/24/12 3:27 am
You look fabulous! Congrats!

Sunkissedsgrho
on 4/24/12 3:43 am - LA
Thanks! It feels awesome!
SleevingBeauty
on 4/24/12 3:30 am - JONESBORO, GA
VSG on 09/10/12
Congrats on your weight loss and many NSV's!!!!!! You look GREAT! I'm sure you will hit you goal before your surgiversary 

Sunkissedsgrho
on 4/24/12 3:44 am - LA
Thanks! I'm praying I make it too! LOL
favrow812
on 4/24/12 3:33 am - Olathe, KS
VSG on 02/20/12
Congrats on your success! Keep up the hard work! You look great!

There is only one success--to be able to spend your life in your own way.

Sunkissedsgrho
on 4/24/12 3:44 am - LA
Thanks! The hard work is worth it! Wouldn't go back for nothing!
Kevin H.
on 4/24/12 3:33 am - Baltimore, MD
VSG on 02/06/12
Congrats!

Most Active