whatcha eating today VSGers? Thursday

Ms. Poker Face
on 4/26/12 4:00 am
I just got done with core class... several newbies in there today.  The skinny, fit girl next to me... well, she tried to keep up, but I had better form and did more faster than she did.  Felt good!  

Pre-B: coffee w/creamer
B: greek yogurt w/ black cherries, 2 oz cheese
L: 2.5 oz leftover shredded beef, 2 small slices avocado
S: raw carrots & celery w/ lite dill dip; 2 ww cheese sticks if needed
D: baked pork chops, veggie TBD
S: cheese or veggies

water: 45 oz done, 35 to go
vites: done
exercise: 30 min core and 30 min yoga done; may also walk the dogs and run a mile or two tonight

NEXT!

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

alwayz_smilin2587
on 4/26/12 4:18 am - MO
VSG on 04/16/12
 I've really been thinking about going to Yoga classes. Have you ever tried hot yoga?
Wildcat-NYC
on 4/26/12 4:22 am
VSG on 08/16/12
Hot yoga is great.  I always felt really cleansed afterward...let I was sweating out all stresses.  I will definitely go back to it when my blood pressure is under control.
Christa :]
on 4/26/12 4:40 am - MI
VSG on 03/13/12
B: I had a couple small strawberries & some iced tea
L: 2 Low carb jalapeno poppers. YUM! (Its one pepper halved, then cream cheesed and wrapped in bacon.)
S: a couple pieces of cheese and a couple thin pieces of pickled bologna (loaded with sodium I'm sure but so good!)
D: I am making tacos for the kids, but I am having left over roasted chicken and making a lettuce wrapped chicken fajita.
S: Greek yogurt if I am hungry

Water - getting there
vites - done
exercise - going to water aerobics for the first time with a couple of girlfriends

emelar
on 4/26/12 4:47 am - TX
B:  1% milk latte; 3 oz meatloaf
L:  the rest of the chopped salad from lunch yesterday with grilled chicken tenderloins
S:  nonfat latte
D:  grilled snapper
S:  greek yogurt

water - sigh...catching up
vites - yup
exercise - my most-hated cardio program tonight
SuzanneR
on 4/26/12 4:56 am - Randolph, NJ
B: 1 hard cooked egg, 1 T. low fat cream cheese and 1 slice bacon
L: 1 slice turkey rolled up with 1 slice low fat jarlsberg cheese
S: 1 c ff milk, 1 scoop protein powder blended with 3 thin slices of frozens peaches
D: 3 broiled medium scallops with a few shakes hot sauce

slimpickins5280
on 4/26/12 6:07 am - CO
Living on Elina's Green Chicken Soup today and maybe tomorrow. Giving myself a nice infusion of veggies.

Vitamins are done
Water - on number 6
weight training with the husbter tonight.

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

LaughingCow
on 4/26/12 6:27 am - VA
VSG on 02/01/12 with
B: Egg with 1/2 oz pepper jack cheese and 1 tomato slice
L: Salad - all vegetables, cheese, chicken and beans. No grains, croutons, etc.
D: Not sure what DH has planned. Probably leftover roast beast and mashed cauliflower.
Amy
VSG on 2/1/12 with Dr. Halmi
Pkrplyr777
on 4/26/12 6:56 am - CT
Ok, I didn't log today so here goes from memory:

1/2 cup whole milk with my coffee
1/2 cup non fat evaporated milk with more coffee (cuz I ran out of milk)
protein shake
chicken leg (left over from who knows when but didn't eat all of it as if that matters)
can of tuna fish with tbs of ff mayo (took a few hours. I was cleaning the house and grazing)
1 oz ham w/ 1 oz swiss cheese
3 hot wings (packaged and nuked...190 cal)
1 -8 oz glass of white wine (right out of the barrel...we make our own and this one is good)

So my best guess without looking it up or logging is 1200 calories/85 grams protein/and not a hell of a lot of carbs cuz i like meat.

Water:  If the wine and coffee don't count... damn. I'm going right now and drinking some
Vites: done (even though I have no idea if I took all the right ones at all the right times sigh)
Exersize: I hit 139 today so I took the day off and slept till 8:30...I'll pay for that tomorrow.

that's it.
donna
  HW/233 *  SW/212 * CW/133 *GW/132 * 100 Pounds of FAT gone FOREVER!

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple~Dr.Suess            
Pkrplyr777
on 4/26/12 6:58 am - CT
P.S.
I should be ashamed.
  HW/233 *  SW/212 * CW/133 *GW/132 * 100 Pounds of FAT gone FOREVER!

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple~Dr.Suess            
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 35 views