OLD TO THE NEW!

duck1975
on 5/5/12 10:12 pm - MI
VSG on 08/28/12
Okay so I have been going back and forth on the surgery (I think most of that is because of my hubby not wanting me to have the surgery and just plaing be nervous) and today I feel like I am leaving the old and starting with the new tomorrow!  I am EXCITED about that!  I have battle my weight my whole life!  I started topps when I was 13!  Yes 13 years old!  Scary I was that young and thinking about my weight! Today is the last day of the old me! I start my Pre-op diet tomorrow and yes this past week I have ate things I do not ever care to eat again!  I mean that from the bottom of my heart!  I am ready for this journey that is going to take me to place I am suppose to be!  Yes I have told a lot of people about my surgery!  Either they support me or they don't!  Everyone I have told knows I have struggle my weight my whole life, even my co-workers seen me at my heaviest and my lowest through dieting!  For the most part, most of the people I have told are just plain worried about me!  My mom is having a hard time with it, because she has had knee replacement surgeries gone BAD, and hates having the surgeries~Totally UNDERSTANDABLE with her! She has a hard time with me having a surgery that is my CHOICE.  I am about 230 and I have no health issues, YET! Hopefully I don't get any!  I sometimes think I am the luckiest woman out there, I have everything, great husband (not the best supporter of the surgery~he loves me the way I am and doesn't like change), a great son, so why surgery?  I hate losing weight and putting it back on and I am ready for a change and never go back to eating the way I have!  No more anything that got me this way in the first place!  I am done with the OLD ME AND READY FOR THE NEW ME!  Thank you for all of the post!  Everyone that post on here I am addicted to it!  LOL.  Good Luck to all of you and keep of the great work!  I also get really emotional when looking at the before and after photos~they touch me like nothing ever has! 2 weeks till surgery, May 21, 2012! Cant wait to begin my new journey and be on the losers bench!

Phatchick
on 5/5/12 11:10 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
I promise you that you will not regret having this surgery. it will change your life for the best. Blessings, Sharon

duck1975
on 5/5/12 11:43 pm - MI
VSG on 08/28/12
Thank you Sharon!  I am sure of this surgery!  It means a lot knowing I have the support that is needed before and after surgery!  I am blessed!  Keep up the great work! 

lucy2e
on 5/5/12 11:30 pm - Laurel, MD
 I love my sleeve and I'm sure you will too!  Congratulations on giving yourself such a wonderful gift - better health!

Lucy  (Imma Loser!)
  LilySlim Weight loss tickers                  
HW 335 SW 311 CW 181.2 -- Goals:  Twoderville - 6/7/11, 280 - 7/1/11, 260 - 8/1/11, 240 - 10/30/11 Centry Club - 11/22/11, 220 - 12/27/11 Onederland - 5/25/12, 180 - , 170 (surgeons goal) -  
We shall see where this leads...  

duck1975
on 5/5/12 11:46 pm - MI
VSG on 08/28/12
Thank you Lucy, I can't tell you how excited I am to start this journey!  It makes me want to cry I am so happy to feel this way!  You all ready know my feelings, because you have been there!  My heart breaks for the people who want this surgery and cannot afford it!   See you on the other side!! ;~)

lucy2e
on 5/6/12 12:00 pm - Laurel, MD
Plenty of room on the losers bench for you - an we are waiting for you!!!!   

Lucy  (Imma Loser!)
  LilySlim Weight loss tickers                  
HW 335 SW 311 CW 181.2 -- Goals:  Twoderville - 6/7/11, 280 - 7/1/11, 260 - 8/1/11, 240 - 10/30/11 Centry Club - 11/22/11, 220 - 12/27/11 Onederland - 5/25/12, 180 - , 170 (surgeons goal) -  
We shall see where this leads...  

anewbeginning2012
on 5/6/12 5:55 am - IN
RNY on 10/01/12
 Don't worry, your hubby will like the new healthier you in the long run. No one likes change...just reasure him you will be the same loving caring wife than before...just a smaller one :)

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 51 views