2 years ago today!

Judith K.
on 5/15/12 7:53 am
VSG on 05/15/10 with
I had my surgery by Dr Alvarez and my only regret is that I didn't do it years ago!

I would encourage anyone on the fence/struggling w/ the decision to absolutely go for it.  Best thing I ever did for my physical health.

I'd write more but I've been cleaning and organizing the garage the entire day to surprise my husband.  Need to get back to it.  I could NEVER have spent an entire day doing anything physical 2 years ago.  Now it's just part of life -- want to do something, just do it.

Yay VSG!!!

If someone could tell me how to post pix I'd do it.  I did change my avatar once but other than that I can't figure it out.
HW -- 255.8#;  WW/pre-op lost 22.6#; CW -- 152.2#; GW 140#; 103.6# GONE FOREVER!

debk21
on 5/15/12 9:15 am - Mansfield, TX
Congrats Judith!  I'm so happy for you!!!  It's been so nice to have a friend like you throughout this process and I'm thrilled with your success!!!  I'll just pop over to your page and peek at your photos cuz I know I could not explain how to post them...You've been an inspiration to me and many here and we thank you for that...wish you could come over and help me with my garage, DH can never find ANYTHING in there!

Deb

Goal Reached in 12.5 Months
HW: 274   Pre-OpW: 266   SW: 254   CW: 125  GW: 145

You must permanently change your lifestyle if you want your weight loss to be permanent. You can do it!

slimpickins5280
on 5/15/12 9:45 am - CO
Congrats! thanks for sharing.

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

jengo1971
on 5/15/12 2:05 pm
So happy for you, Judith!  Still hope to get together with you one day...

Hugs,

Jennifer

hi there.  pleased to meet you.  ~jennifer                        
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 30 views