Frustrating few weeks

amidwife4u
on 5/23/12 10:26 am
Just venting here.....
Life has been a whirlwind since the first of the year.  I am knee deep in a legal matter that seems to suck up my energy and my personal well being...even though most of the time I feel like I can compartmentalize it and just deal with it when the appropriate times arise. 
My mother in law was diagnosed with Leukemia and spent 6 weeks in the hospital in February and March, and was improving but has gotten worse over the last 3-4 weeks, and I'm concerned that she is not responding to the chemo appropriately and that we are going to lose her.....
Our beloved jack russell terrier "Sparky" who was 16 years old got very sick and discovered he had cancer and bladder stones obstructing his urethra so he could no longer urinate and was in great pain and had to be put down on Monday, and then a client of mine lost her baby at 10 weeks of pregnancy later that same day!

I have been stressed with the dealings of the legal matter that occurred a few weeks ago and can't really talk to anyone about it.  I want to talk to my hubby about it, but I don't because I don't think he wants to hear about it and I don't know that he would "say the right things" even though I don't know what the right or wrong things would be.

I miss our dog!  We had him since he was a pup.  The house is eerily quiet.  Our 7 year old daughter said "it doesn't feel like home without Sparky"!   I know he was a dog, but he was part of the family....and an active and loud one at that....so his presence is greatly missed.

Worried about my mother in law!  Not sure how any of us will deal with losing her.

All this is driving a wedge between the hubby and I.  I withdraw cause I don't know what to say, and he withdraws cause I am distant....Ugghhhhh!

Gonna go see a friend tonight and try to talk some of this out!  Although I don't even know what I will say.

I am having no problems with my VSG.  Loving my life now in my new body.  Feeling better and better in my own skin.  Weight loss has slowed some, but I am finally being able to start exercising, so hopefully will start to increase again.  The one positive in my life right now.

I am just praying at this point that my stress will begin to dissipate and that I can just leave it in the hands of God, because there is nothing about any of this that I can control! 

HW 232 SW 218  WT when leaving hospital 219.5
Ohiogirl
on 5/23/12 10:40 am - OH
VSG on 10/02/12
 Wow - life is really throwing you some curveballs.  All I can say is {{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}

Paula
Sleeva
on 5/23/12 2:14 pm - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
What He brings you to..... He brings you thru.. lean not to thine own understanding, Pray and everything will be okay...Hugs...
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 55 views