2 years Post Op this week!

Donna H.
on 5/29/12 11:22 am - Douglasville, GA
Lost 135 lbs...gained back about 15 in the last few months....really trying to refocus and stay focused.  Some old habits creeping back in and even trying to avoid some new ones from starting.  However, I would do the surgery again 100 times over!  Best decision I ever made!!!!  I am in control.  Food is not!
I just had a complete physical and my vit d is low.  That is it!  I am on NO medicine anymore and I feel great most of the time! 
If you are thinking of having the surgery I would HIGHLY recommend it!!!
Today I would still like to loose another 40-50 lbs. But the great news is that is do-able!  I can see that happening.  It is not impossible.

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update.  I have done "ok" with following the rules.  Not perfect and not horrible.  I would say that I am somewhere in the middle and I have achieved somewhere in the middle of goals. 

Hope you all have a blessed night!

sleeve genie
on 5/29/12 11:35 am - Alhambra, CA
Happy Surgiversary,  you have done so well.  My 2yr was yesterday,  Memorial Day weekend took on a whole new meaning for me.   I agree with everything you said.  I am off all the meds i was on pre op and no longer live on pain pills for my arthritis.    Like you i have gained back a few pounds and have recommitted myself to losing this last 20lbs.   I feel better than i have in years and i must say this was one of the best things i ever did for myself.  Congratulations and keep up the good work :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Maryatt50
on 5/31/12 6:09 am
 AMEN to all - I am over 2 yrs out - I too have gain a few pounds (about 8)  I am now trying to get back with it and loss 20 pounds.  WE CAN DO THIS!  Good luck to all.
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 49 views