NSV

amidwife4u
on 6/1/12 10:30 am
My entire journey, I have been a stair step loser.  I lose 3-6 lbs, stall for 2-6 weeks then drop 3-6 lbs and do it all again.  I have learned to just know that is what my body is doing.  Well It has been nearly 4 weeks with no further loss and was starting to get frustrated, so I took my measurements  and I 4.25 inches in the last month.  A shirt I couldn't wear when I started this journey is too big, and I went home on my lunch break and tried on a pair of Jeans that I got at goodwill in near perfect condition that are a size 8....yes, a single digit....and I GOT THEM ON AND ZIPPED THEM UP.  They feel perfect on the hips and thighs, but the waist is a bit tight and I do have the "muffin top" which I hate, so I won't be wearing them just yet.....BUT A SIZE 8!!!!!!  So excited about that.  My goal size is a 6.  Personally I really don't care what the scale says for my final goal...just would loke to be a size 6-8 in most clothes.  Ahhh,.....getting there!  Hoping to be there by Christmas 2012!

HW 232 SW 218  WT when leaving hospital 219.5
2much2do
on 6/1/12 10:44 am
 congratulations keep up the good work
louisamay
on 6/1/12 11:36 am
VSG on 04/27/12
Wow!  It sounds like you'll be having lots of fun shopping for clothes soon!

Congrats!

[I'm not gaining weight. I keep lowering my goal!] [I LOVE MY SLEEVE!]

Blind_Justice1
on 6/1/12 9:31 pm - KY
Only 28 lbs to go??  Surely Christmas is a long, far away goal date.  I bet you hit goal sooner than you think!

Most Active