Photo whoring and a warning...need some advise from alum

jennkitt
on 6/11/12 11:01 am - MI
Thought I would share some pics from a recent girls trip, I am 14 months out now... and share some things I learned this last week as well as get some advise if anything similar has happened.

1st, I was hoping that I would be a cheaper date... no, I can drink the same amount as prior to surgery.... a lot.

2nd, how have people adjusted to the new attention they get post op from the opposite (and same;-) ) sex?  I am torn... it feels good to flirt ( I am happily married) and get attention... to a certain point, and then it feels weird.... Not because I would ever cheat on my husband, but because I think deep down, I don't believe them... I don't believe that they could actually think I am attractive.  I guess I don't know how to explain, has anyone else felt similar?  I had 2 different guys tell me that I have self esteem issues (WTF, we weren't even talking about this, I don't know where it came from) because I brushed off their compliments.

Also, maybe because I am new to this "scene", but since when is the married women the most desirable of the group?  Seriously... When I say I am married, it was met with, "no worries, so am I..." which then progressed to "hey baby..." lol. I guess I am just naive.

Thanks for listening to my ramble.....

~Jenn
HW: 305, Consult: 285, Day of surg:261

mama2girls
on 6/11/12 11:10 am
You look great, not really sure on those answers but I'm sure it has to do with no strings attached sorta thing, oh and I like to flirt to just cuz I know I can, but am happily married and would never do nothing to harm that.

HW:409  SW:328 CW:185-190 GW: 190, lowest wt:165;

GS Surgery date 8/9/11

Body by Sauceda born 12/9/16

"I'm working on myself, for myself, by myself"

Bf516
on 6/11/12 12:02 pm
 Wtg!!!!
AllaP
on 6/11/12 12:16 pm - Vaughan, Canada
 No wonder! If I was a guy...lol
You look awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alla

Maureen K.
on 6/12/12 1:43 am
 Can totally relate,,, somedays it feels good and other days I just get plain mad about it thinking I am the same girl I was before only smaller and now you pay attention to me when before you just ignored me like I didn't exist aaahhhh makes a girl just mad sometimes that is when I flirt abuse it and get them to let me cut in line at the grocery store lol 

SW - 223  CW- 130 GW- 140  Start Sz 18 Current Sz 4 Ht. 5'6"
 BA- LBL/TT 11/3/09

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 49 views