Yes Yes Yes

wacky
on 6/14/12 9:51 am - OR
VSG on 08/28/12
Hi all

I am so excited.  I am new posting here but have been reading for a long time.  I have an appointment with the surgeon, nut, and pysch. lady finaly.  Yes Yes Yes I have done a lot of reschearch on this site.  Lots of good info.  I get to see my surgeon tomarrow!!  Can't wait!!!  Just had to post as I'm ready to get this show on the road.  I'm ready to live instead of just surviving from one hour to the next.

Kristi
Thur God all things are possible.                
(deactivated member)
on 6/14/12 9:56 am
WooHoo! Cant wait to  join you , sometime next month!
Good luck and good health.
(deactivated member)
on 6/14/12 10:33 am
I get it, I was just like you.  I was so excited to get this thing moving that I was seriously jumping up and down and doing the happy dance.  That continued right up until two nights before surgery, when I just about fell apart from fear.  It all worked out just fine and I hope your journey is just as wonderful as mine.  Good luck to you tomorrow.
wacky
on 6/14/12 10:54 am - OR
VSG on 08/28/12
Thanks all

I am tring to be cool about this but I just can't.  This has been on my mind for the last 2 years.  Up and down with making up my mind.  Finally coming to gripps with the knowlege that this is just a tool and I have to work it.  And boy am I ready to work it!!!!
Kristi
Thur God all things are possible.                
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 56 views