Almost Three Years Out : Pregnant :

Brandi D
on 6/16/12 12:26 pm
Hey guys! So I'm doing the official happy announce..... I'm pregnant.... We saw a yolk sack and a fetal pole with a flicker..... So heartbeat means I can celebrate.......

On July 8th, I'll be three years out.. I started at 272lbs.. I'm now 7-8 weeks pregnant.. and I'm 190.... My lowest weight was 145.. but that was also struggling with sex addiction, glamour of being thin, and cocaine use.... I got clean and sober... but then drinking happened.. so I put on weight til about 175.. once I found out I was pregnant.. I've stopped ALL addictions.. sex,shopping, alcohol, everything.. and went up to 190... I was also afraid of miscarriage, so I've been like a SLOTH and not moving til I get clearance at the OBGYN that we're implanted and things are good...Otherwise I have a gym membership waiting on me when I can ;) 

I've stretched. I can eat almost a full restaurant meal if there's no bread in it....  If I have raw carrots or broccoli with a meal.. it's almost as if I haven't stretched a bit.. so I'm learning to incorporate harder veggies with almost EVERY single meal..

I don't track or journal anything.... But am going to start again.....

The VSG was the greatest thing to ever happen to me... I just got off track with lifestyles and transfer addictions. DO NOT ever let anyone tell you that it's all just food.... There may be 1 in every 10 of us that is just in general a pig with eating and stupid about food... the rest of us have mental things going on with us..

I was obese and in an abusive relationship.. I then became obsessed with healthy living.... then once I got thinner.. I became obsessed with the sex, drugs, and famous men lifestyle..... THRIVED on it.... Because I'd never been pretty.. I'd never got attention.....

I'm now clean and sober and chubby and happy.. I hope to stay in the 170 range once the baby gets here.. I hope to only gain 30-40 with the pregnancy.. I hope to get back on track with wanting to become a weight loss surgery personal trainer...

Happy and healthy..

"If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning." ~Aristotle Onassis
Dawnie 88
on 6/16/12 12:55 pm
I remember you Brandi!!! Congrat's on your pregnancy..and you look beautiful!!

(deactivated member)
on 6/16/12 1:03 pm - Greater Austin Area
VSG on 02/03/12
Congrats on being pregnant! I hope it goes healthy and stress-free for you! I am happy that you are getting your addictions out of your system. Having a child will make you want to be a better person and I can bet on you not going back to drinking or anything else. You will have plenty of motivation! You will lose the baby weight, I'm sure of it. Interesting that you say the hard veggies make your restriction awesome at 3 years out! Do the dense proteins like chicken or fish still make you feel really restricted like the veggies or is it just veggies? So interesting!

Again, best wishes to you and to a happy, healthy baby!
Carmelita
on 6/16/12 1:14 pm - Four Corners, NM
 BrandiDaryl!! I'll be gawd dang!  so Dante ..decided to see what the flip side of hell looks like...eh

Pregnant!! hot dooooggg! ...f-n congrats chica!! Imma dancin right along with ya!
Nothin like a LIFE to SAVE a LIFE.   BTDT!!  

on my road to perdition...got pregnant w/ an IUD! It delivered before my son..."miracle Miles"  I called him. I cleaned up REAL GOOD for baby... As wild as I was, no one thunk I could even have a kid, let alone raise him to adulthood.  One of my favorite young people today!  Just like YOU ARE! 

It sure brought new meaning to my life...bein pregnant..responsible for a life ykwim. He just filled up one big gaping hole in me. Yer gonna be one TERRIFIC MOM! ....I can feel it in my loose skin...HA! 

Take real good care of yerself Brandi and you'll take care of baby. What to Expect While Expecting was my bible back then. I dunno if anyone even uses that book anymore. Egads it was 23 years ago! lmao!

Please please please KEEP US POSTED!  again..congrats on babe

mmmuuuwwwuaaahhhh! 

Brandi D
on 6/17/12 12:03 pm
How are you my love?
Your post lit me up... in a good way ;) 

I just experienced my first projectile vomitting session.. Fun times.

"If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning." ~Aristotle Onassis
Missey J.
on 6/16/12 1:30 pm - AZ
VSG on 08/27/12
One day at a time hon !

Age 53, 5'2", HW 337, Pre OpW 312.5, SW ?, CW 286        
Margo N.
on 6/16/12 3:57 pm
Hey Brandi - glad you are well - have wondered about how you were doing from time to time. Congrats on the pregnancy and wishing you and your little lima bean (that's what mine looked like to me early on) all the best!
Margo
Margo - Burnaby, British Columbia HW 283 / SW 269 / GW 160 (I'm 5'8")
Check out my blog at http://www.vsggoodlife.com/

USAF Wife
on 6/16/12 9:48 pm
Hey chickee, glad to see you around again! ! ! Congrats on the pregnancy, and cheers to being sober and finding a clean lifestyle that you can live with! ! !

Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

Most Active