TMI but...

SleevedPrissy1
on 6/18/12 9:33 am - OK
 2nd visit from aunt flow I am 5 weeks out. Just had aunt flow 18 days ago!?! Wth? Help what's going on with my body?
Anne D.
on 6/18/12 9:42 am
Weight loss can cause hormone fluctuation. Your body is also recovering from major trauma. I don't think it's a big deal. Take care.

SleevedPrissy1
on 6/18/12 9:44 am - OK
 Ok thank u :)
melanieannd
on 6/18/12 11:03 am - TX
VSG on 06/13/12
That's what I'm worried about myself. I finished my cycle 2 days before surgery (I had it on Wednesday) and as soon as I wake up from surgery they take me to the bathroom and there's blood, I'm like nooooooo!!! It only lasted the day, but still.
Michelle10929
on 6/18/12 11:05 am - NC
Girl, you and me both. I started my 3rd period in 6 weeks today lol.

vsgisforme.
on 6/18/12 12:01 pm
this may be a awkard question, but what do you do if you are on your period during surgery? Like what if it starts the day before or on?
comeundone
on 6/18/12 12:23 pm - OH
You just tell the people who give you the gown, they will give you the mesh panties and a pad. I was on mine for surgery and then every two weeks I got a period for 3 months after surgery
HW 289  SW 242

JV_ladybug
on 6/18/12 12:33 pm - San Antonio, TX
VSG on 04/10/12
I started my period the day of surgery! It was so embarrassing. The nurse and nurse's aide were helping me out of bed so I could walk around and I was like "I started my period". The nurse was sweet and helped me put on my undies and a pad. The male nurse's aide changed my bedding and brought me a new gown. I was mortified but they made me feel better.

My parents had gone home to rest after I was out of surgery but knocked out, so I called my mom and was like "BRING ME PADS!!" lol.

My cycles have always been inconsistent. I just started my period on Saturday. Sunday, I had HORRIBLE cramps. I hadn't had cramps like that since high school. I broke out into a cold sweat, I was nauseated. Plus, I've been bleeding very, very heavily (which is a pain but also has me slightly worried...I never bleed this much). I'm just chaulking it up to my body/hormones freaking out from everything it's been through, though.

Starting: 284. Op Day: 264. Current: 185.80. Goal: 180.
Main goal: To be able to take the "morbidly" out.
vsgisforme.
on 7/13/12 1:11 pm
On June 18, 2012 at 7:33 PM Pacific Time, JV_ladybug wrote:
I started my period the day of surgery! It was so embarrassing. The nurse and nurse's aide were helping me out of bed so I could walk around and I was like "I started my period". The nurse was sweet and helped me put on my undies and a pad. The male nurse's aide changed my bedding and brought me a new gown. I was mortified but they made me feel better.

My parents had gone home to rest after I was out of surgery but knocked out, so I called my mom and was like "BRING ME PADS!!" lol.

My cycles have always been inconsistent. I just started my period on Saturday. Sunday, I had HORRIBLE cramps. I hadn't had cramps like that since high school. I broke out into a cold sweat, I was nauseated. Plus, I've been bleeding very, very heavily (which is a pain but also has me slightly worried...I never bleed this much). I'm just chaulking it up to my body/hormones freaking out from everything it's been through, though.
OMgsh you poor thing!:/ I had my surgery on the 9th and mine started the next day and its been on full throttle since.
Chenoa
on 6/18/12 12:31 pm - Kingston, PA
VSG on 05/07/12
It must be our bodies changes. I have had mine since the 6th and it is showing no signs of stopping

HW 373 PreOp 338 Day of Surgery 321 1st 34lbs 287 2nd 8lbs 278 3rd 13lbs 265
4th 7lbs 258 5th 10lbs 248
6th 4lbs 244 7th 2lbs 242 8th 0lbs 242 9th 0 242

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 33 views