Newbie....

2_A_New_Me
on 6/24/12 2:47 pm - OH
Hello all !! New to site, got link from surgeons office. Have completed insurance requirements and now waiting for final approval and surgery date. Been looking into surgery for 4-5 years but was never comfortable with the band or bypass.....am so excited about the sleeve. Sounds like just what I have been looking for and I feel totally comfortable and confident in being success. Looking for lots of friends to share this experience with and learn from all your wisdom and experiences! Right now trying to find a protien shake or powder I can handle, no luck so far. Going to a Body by Vi party on thursday and its based around a protien shake. Supposed to be really good tasting, very leary but going to get to try different flavors there. Any one heard of or tried this powder??

Surgery scheduled.....December 13, 2012

Brittany R.
on 6/25/12 7:37 am
Welcome! I'm new on here as well and finishing up my 3 month nut program. I am having a hard time with finding protein shakes as well. I went to a similar party called "It Works" and the shakes were awesome and they only have 14g of protein which I didn't think was bad. I am going to ask the nutritionist at my next appointment to see if they are ok. Let me know what you find out with the Body by Vi.

Take Care,
Katherine
photobia
on 6/25/12 7:40 am - NE
VSG on 01/11/12
Welcome!
Having surgery was the best thing Ive ever done for myself. I like pure protein, and NNW whey protein. I also like premiere premixed. I get it at sams. It is also available at costco.

Good luck,
Rhonda

Most Active