Nectar Pink Grapefruit....shiver

neecie1123
on 6/30/12 4:26 am - NC
 Just wanted to share....I ordered the Nectar sample packets a while back and just got around to trying the last few left in my bag.  Now I know why I saved it for last.  It tasts just like Peicillin antibiotic.  I eat pretty much everything (thus my need for sx) and there are very few things in the food world that I turn my nose up at, but this one is definitely one to throw back!!!
I have liked all of the other flavors I've tried thus far.
Just wanted to share in case anyone was thinking about an entire tub.

MeeMiss75
on 6/30/12 4:54 am - Katy, TX
VSG on 06/12/12
 Thank you SO much! I had been eyeing it at the Vitamin Shoppe where I had purchased other flavors. I like roadside lemonade and double stuffed cookie well enough, but I am so glad you told me about pink grapefruit! Bless you! 

neecie1123
on 6/30/12 5:36 am - NC
 Side note: I love pink grapefruit and all things flavored pink grapefruit....just not the Nectar.
SuzanneR
on 6/30/12 5:09 am - Randolph, NJ
 here I go startin' trouble! lol my 2 favorite flavors are the pink grapefruit and lemon tea. guess i'm weird :)

savaughn87
on 6/30/12 7:28 am - IL
VSG on 06/21/12
Some people seem to like ones like pink grapefruit and lemon tea. For me, I can't seem to get past the psychological issue of "this does NOT FEEL like tea should feel in my mouth" and therefore, I don't like it. Pre-op, I tested some fruit punch protein. It was so awful to me that I tossed my broth right there in the kitchen. Different strokes for different sleeves!
 *Samantha*

Most Active