HI ALL

Eula "Evie" R.
on 7/2/12 12:58 pm - Mount Nebo, WV

Hi All,
I have not posted for awhile. Hope everyone is doing great. I have not forgot about all of you. I send my prayers to all of you. I am 8 lbs to my first goal, just seems like my body needs a break. Been having different surgery's, that is why I think my body is so tired. I been staying at the same weight now tho, have lost around 97 lbs. To all the new people and the people that are not sure about the sleeve, I would do it again in a heart beat. Love my sleeve. It is a tool not a miracle. I have another surgery on my right foot the 16Th, will have to get the other toes broken and fixed, 3 of them, all ready had 2 toes fixed and bunion removed on this foot. then after that heals then start on left foot.
I am going to have my TT in Oct. Got a date for a face lift. Had my brows lifted. I thought I would wait til bought winter time before TT. I am really scared about the TT.

God Bless you guys
Evie

Hislady
on 7/2/12 3:11 pm - Vancouver, WA
Goodness you're just gonna be a whole new girl! It'll be new Evie for the new year! God bless and just take care of yourself for now let your body heal and regain strength.
1london
on 7/2/12 5:10 pm
Best wishes to you and congratulations on your success!  I too agree about the sleeve....I would certainly do it over again in a hb!
You are going to do great with your TT, no worries! :)

Eula "Evie" R.
on 7/2/12 9:55 pm - Mount Nebo, WV
Thank u ladies!
God Bless you
Evie

Valerie K.
on 7/7/12 11:17 pm - Dearborn, MI
 Hello so happy to see your doing better. The TT hurts but you will do great. It is so worth the pain. I to have been in and out of the hospital because my body just started to break down after my weight loss. But it is not that it is breaking down it was I did not take care of my self when I was 300 lbs so now my body told me it is time to take care of me. I had my TT last October 24Th it is all most a year and I am so happy this summer that I do not have all that skin hanging down. I am swimming and taking pictures a lot now. Keep in touch so happy for you.
My surgeon gave me the tool. Now it is up to me to use it right.

Most Active