Do you put protein powder in your coffee?

Losin-it
on 7/2/12 11:37 pm - TX
I'm trying Uijury and it keeps clumping up.

Anyone use something different???
Surgery date = 6-25-2012   

Anne D.
on 7/3/12 12:03 am
I put ready to drink protein shake in my coffee. Premier chocolate. If using powder try mixing it with a little water first.

teenuh
on 7/3/12 12:13 am - Canada
 Sure do! yum yum!
i use a milk frother to mix it tho, i put my powder in my cup, a little milk and whip the heck out of it and add a little coffee if i need more liquid...whip that up until its all liquid and then add the rest of my coffee.  
I use the whey iso burst from GNC (french vanilla and double chocolate are my fave in coffee) but i've heard of others using the RTD premier chocolate from Costco in their coffee too

HW:369lbs  SW: 296.4lbs CW: 201lbs GW: 180
Surgery: VSG  Date: January 9, 2013
M1 - 24lbs M2 - 11lbs M3- 13.6lbs M4 -13.4lbs m5 -12lbs m6 -12lbs m7- 7lbs

Cusscusscutie
on 7/3/12 12:17 am - MA
It's clumping up because you are cooking the protein. You need to add yourk or cream before adding your protein in. Hope that helps!

Shagdoll
on 7/3/12 12:23 am
I tried adding the RTD Premier to my iced coffee once & me no likely. It wasn't bad it's just I rather enjoy my ice coffee the way I love it... Fresh brewed coffee, SF syrups with a splash of milk. Sorry if I'm weird!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

ametzger
on 7/3/12 12:43 am - MI
VSG on 04/23/12
 I know how crazy you are about your iced coffee, so I thought I would share this recipe with you: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2011/06/perfect-iced-coff ee/.  

It is RIDICULOUSLY better than regular chilled brewed coffee!  The longer you let it sit before straining it, the better!  I make the full pound of coffee and store it in a pitcher in my fridge and it lasts about 3 weeks....soooo much better than the ice coffee I used to drink!

Shagdoll
on 7/3/12 12:48 am
 Wow!!  Thank you, I'll try this!!!  ;-)

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Diana M.
on 7/3/12 1:03 am - TX
VSG on 07/12/12
 Ok, total hijack here, but I love this woman's humor.....if you haven't read it yet, her is her blog about getting a donut.....I laughed until I cried.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/blog/2011/12/all-i-wanted-was-a-d oughnut/
ametzger
on 7/3/12 1:17 am - MI
VSG on 04/23/12
 OMG - that is hilarious!  I do love her blogs, but try to stay off her website due to all the sinfully delicious fattening recipes!!

(deactivated member)
on 7/3/12 4:50 am - CA
Yeah, the Premier tastes weird in the coffee--it gets this funky aftertaste that I don't really notice when just drinking it straight... :)
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 35 views