I'm finally sleeved!!!! yay!!

KSqtpie
on 7/10/12 11:39 am, edited 7/10/12 11:42 am - Overland Park, KS
VSG on 07/09/12
Well, it has been a long journey to get to this point, but I am now sleeved! I never thought I would be getting sleeved only 3 months after a spinal fusion surgery, but here I am! The surgery went great. I only had a tiny bit of nausea immediately after waking up, but after that I was fine. No gas pains yet...thank goodness! I only feel like I have been kicked in the stomach, but I know the feeling will pass and this small sacrifice will be well worth it in the end. Thanks OH for everything!
beckyinkc
on 7/10/12 11:40 am
VSG on 07/25/12
SO glad to hear it, lady!  I am right down the street from both of Dr. Hoehn's surgery locations, so if you need ANYTHING, you let me know.  I'll send you a private message with my phone number and email.  Rest up and recover!

A. Hartford
on 7/10/12 12:07 pm - KS
Hey lets make this the dr. Hoehn is awesome cafe!! Glad to hear you are doing well!!
Debbie R.
on 7/10/12 12:23 pm - Cedar Hill, TX
VSG on 02/27/12

Congratulations on finally getting your sleeve after all you have been through!! Enjoy the ride!

janielynne
on 7/10/12 2:20 pm
gabriellaz
on 7/10/12 2:59 pm - CA
VSG on 07/02/12
Yay! Congrats! Welcome to the losers bench

(deactivated member)
on 7/10/12 3:56 pm
I am so glad to see you posting again! Congratulations on finally being sleeved. What an ordeal you've been through these past six months!
I'm so excited for you! I know how disappointed you were when you couldn't get your sleeve so many months ago now.
Your back is going to love your sleeve, too. All that extra weight gone is sure going to make the final healing so much easier for you.
Congrats again! That's just great news!

MelissaMommyto5
on 7/12/12 3:07 am
VSG on 02/16/12
HIP HIP HOORAY! You know I'm beyond excited for you...see ya soon!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 51 views